Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

passed CS thanks GoldUSMLE  

• 0/5

Author1 post

I got my passing result high performance in ICE and CIS, last wednesday wanted to thank this excellent forum for providing me with great study partners i needed before my exam, I used FA, GoldUSMLE CS review classes which was very helpful and help me alot. I strongly recommend their review as they went over the commonly made mistakes and difficult cases very well, physical exams, challenging questions, and hx taking tactics were excellent. They also give you all of the challenging situations and go over it well. the review also includes the IMAGING that is required for the exam now, i strongly recommend their course and without their course i would not have passed. I did about 18 cases in their exam the SP were very knowledgeable and to the point and i was very satisifed with their patients feedback and depth of knowledge i strongly recommend this course to everyone they saved my career. I also have my score report available for verification if you would like it email me at khatijaali9999@gmail.com

Good luck and never give up

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

I passed
passed cs
Passed!
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact