|Jun 25, 2016 - 9:12 AM
- This will be a one month rotation (can be extended if you want), with predominant focus on clinical medicine outcomes research along with opportunity to possibly get an observership / shadowing experience.
- Based on your work integrity, you will be given an LOR that represents your work with us.
- Previous students who signed up for this rotation had tremendous success in reaching their goals. On an average, previous applicants who work hard during their one month with us, were able to submit two original article abstracts to peer-reviewed journals, along with clinical observership experience. We know the value of having a strong CV and we will help you reach your goals.
- We usually do not post ads online as we barely have openings. Our positions are usually filled by word of mouth. Any openings are usually filled in 3-4 days. Unfortunately two students had to cancel their rotations to attend to other pressing issues.
- Rotations are based in Illinois / Iowa region. We are geographically flexible, however.
- Hardwork and integrity are the two most important things that we look for in an applicant. If you think this rotation is something that fits your needs, write to our gmail address 'medicaloutcomesresearch'
Have a wonderful day !