|Prep for USMLE|
|         Forum      |     Resources||New Posts   |   Register   |   Login||»  |
US Hands-On Experience in Chicago
- Exclusively hospital based training. ( Not Clinics!! )
- Hospital access as a Medical student (even if you are a graduate).
- 5 days a week from 8 AM 4 PM. Sometimes weekends If you’re on call.
- Choose from : E.R, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Hematology/Oncology, Infectious diseases, Pulmonary, Neurology, Surgery, Radiology,.....
- Very good exposure.
- Duties : Come early. See your old patients ( write progress notes ). See new consults (write HPI note or consult note). Wait for the attending to round. Present cases to him.
- Give the recommendations to the residents and make orders. Go home sleep and come early next day!
- You’ll have Malpractice insurance ( good for a 1 year ).
- Your own I.D with full access to the patients portal and medical records.
- Our training program is affiliated with Weiss memorial hospital and many others in chicago area.
- Very affordable.
Send me an email if you have any questions
Best of luck for all,
| Similar forum topics|
USCE in Chicago
USCE Opportunities in Chicago
research/usce in chicago
| Related resources|