Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

SP to restart the preparation  

• 100/5

Author7 Posts

Hi friends,

I am looking for a SP to restart my preparation from the beginning, due to some reason, i took a break in my preparation, now i am looking for a SP to start the dedicated preparation to achieve the very high score ... right now, i am in EST time zone, and i am working and preparing for exam, so i am looking for SP to prepare together for 3-4 hours during weekdays and 6-7 hours during weekends....

so I am planning to make to plan with my SP and stick with that to complete the task and motivate each other till the exam...

please contact me at usmle4residency@gmail.com

Hi friends,

I am looking for a SP to restart my preparation from the beginning, due to some reason, i took a break in my preparation, now i am looking for a SP to start the dedicated preparation to achieve the very high score ... right now, i am in EST time zone, and i am working and preparing for exam, so i am looking for SP to prepare together for 3-4 hours during weekdays and 6-7 hours during weekends....

so I am planning to make to plan with my SP and stick with that to complete the task and motivate each other till the exam...

please contact me at usmle4residency@gmail.com

HI. i have sent you an email . please contact me asap

Aakash52, couldnt find you on StudyPal. What is your profile name?

I am looking for a dedicated study partner.I am planning to take my test this September. Send me a message.

Hi fellows, and thanks for your attention. We are offering online tutors for usmle step1. We go over first aid, extra details from pathoma and some question banks, important anatomy images from Grays anatomy and also pathology slides. very comprehensive. First session if free so you could give it a try. Sessions are over the s-k-y-p-e and could be up to 3 people, so you could split the fees as well.
Please message me if you are interested, on skype Id: emrz2016s1

Hi people, I am studying for step 1 and need some books that I haven't yet. which do you prefer and why? e-books or actual books? and where can I buy them (I know amazon already, but books are expensive there sad I found e-books on fever ( www.fiverr.com/anchkee/giv...ed8-4c8b-8ac8-615265652f6e ) but I don't know if it is worth it. can you give me an advice? if I bought all the books I need with regular price, it would be very very expensive in sum sad((

I m looking for SP.
I have CS in Sep. 2016
and CK in Dec. 2016
my whatsapp: +8615001200125
my email: drlin717@gmail.com
wechat: hengjulin

plz send me msg.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Sp to restart the preparation
restart