Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Skype SP for beginner.  

• 100/5

Author14 Posts

I'm using Kaplan review.

Any one interested in reviewing daily, and so forth. Would also be of great help if someone could guide me on how to prepare. Are lecture notes and first aid enough?

greenastar3333@gmail.com

can you guys add me too. smiling face

my skype: patients.doc

my skype id is usmle step 1
plzadd me

hi,,,add me too skype id,,maham0209,,

hi,,add me too please skype id maham0209,,thanks

I am interested
My skype is karar.alaa

Hi,I'm looking for a serious and motivated female sp to read with, will be doing all systems in all subjects.If your interested e-mail me at dianadoc29@yahoo.com all the best.

Hi...I am preparing for USMLE and was looking for a study partner. It would be great if you can join me in my preparation. I have put up my profile on StudyPal. We can share notes, fix schedules and study together. There are also gurus who have aced the test to help us. I am in urgent need. Please join me soon on StudyPal.

looking for a female sp, interested on giving the exam later this year, currently using Kaplan Notes and Videos

Hi fellows, and thanks for your attentionsmiling faceWe are offering online tutors for usmle step1. We go over first aid, extra details from pathoma and some question banks, important anatomy images from Grays anatomy and also pathology slides. very comprehensive. First session if free so you could give it a try. Sessions are over the s-k-y-p-e and could be up to 3 people, so you could split the fees as well.
Please message me if you are interested, on skype Id: emrz2016s1

I m looking for SP.
I have CS in Sep. 2016
and CK in Dec. 2016
my whatsapp: +8615001200125
my email: drlin717@gmail.com
plz send me msg.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

beginner study partner on skype
Step 3 Partner Skype - Beginner