Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Lets finish step 2 CK in 30 days!  

• 20/5

Author2 Posts

Hi Guys ,

I can understand the frustration that one faces while preparing for USMLE. I have an interest in teaching and can help you guys who have difficulty understanding the concepts of step 2. I will teach on Skype everyday and will finish the whole syllabus of step 2 in just two months. I will give you NOTES which will cover UW, MTB 2 and 3 and KAPLAN NOTES and whatever else is required to score high in step 2 ck. I can assure you that if you work hard, together with my right guidance I can help you pass with high scores. I have almost 100% track record and no body has failed whom I taught and many got high scores. I am a doctor of medicine and I have practiced medicine for more than seven years. Its been more than one year since I am teaching USMLE.

The trend of this exam is changing but if you have deeper concepts then you can easily crack this exam. So my duty is to make things as simple as possible for you.

Generally I teach in sessions and right now I have Two sessions at different timings-- in afternoon session (11-30 am EST) we are doing Infectious disease. In the evening session (7-30 PM EST) we are doing Neurology. My each session lasts for 2hrs. I teach 6 days a week. I have 5 to 6 students in each session. If you can come in ONE SESSION then syllabus will be finished in 60 DAYS approximately. You can come for a TRIAL SESSION whenever you feel like.

If you want the final revision of the whole syllabus then I can brush up the whole syllabus in just 30 days.

For further queries and the FEES please mail me or drop me a line. My phone no. is 8324262421. My email id is jaimaavd@gmail.com and my Skype id is (divesh04).

Thanks

Dr Divesh

x

Edited by drjeep on May 10, 2017 - 7:52 PM

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Lets finish step 2 ck in 30 days
Lets finish this once & for all
how many days to finish F.A
show Related resources

USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course