Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

online credentials verification  

• 0/5

Author2 Posts

Hi there,<br /><br />Need some help as my med school is now friendly in using online tools.<br /><br />My form 186 is accepted and I got a mail from ecfmg stating that...<br /><br />"ECFMG sent a request to your medical school through EMSWP to verify your medical education credentials. An authorized official of your medical school must complete this request. After completion, the medical school can submit the verified credentials to ECFMG on-line through EMSWP. Your medical school has been requested to upload your final medical school transcript."<br /><br />My college people got an email but they donno what to do. Can anybody tell me the steps so that I can guide them through phone.<br /><br />Its been a month struggling behind this..!!!<br /><br />Thanks a lot for any help.

hey Neha,
if your school is registered with EMSWP. It will have certain documents to verify like year of graduation and medical school years, year of diploma and some routine questions. My best suggestion would be ask your college ppl to call up ECFMG and they will guide further thro. I'm not sure they ll answer you on their behalf. they may have to register i assume on the website, for which they might have received an email explaining the details.
hope this helps

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

credentials verification
Verification of Credentials-When?
verification of credentials............
show Related resources

Exam Master USMLE Step 2 CS Online
Archer Online USMLE Step 2

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact