Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Cvs exam report  
Get Adobe Flash player

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

Hello fellow student I'm waiting on results this week. I'm very anxious. I have a good feeling but can never tell. I'm from Chicago test taker. In late November. Are you waiting are you worried?

got my exam report on 2/4 I passed higher performance in each section. it was a long dramatic road for me I had so many personal problems to overcome I was drinking way too much and behind in all my courses I cant believe I did it. God is good. go for CSE videos 2015 no doubt about it, anyother videos dont show you the whole exam and dont get the old ones that wont match up to what you have to do in 2015 for the cs I also viewed an old copy of kaplan complex cases and used sp you must have an sp to be sure you are doing it all in a timed way for sure good luck to all who are waiting

congratulations for you. but for me... have to continuously wait...
anybody took CS on LA around Dec 16,2014? some of my friends took test on Dec 15,2014 on Atlanta has got her test score yesterday, but I don't know why I can not get my test score yesterday. called them this morning, and the reply is continue wait until Feb 26th. totally in insomnia these days...

jane did you get your result?

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

exam report
got exam report?
Exam Feb 16th, Score report date?
show Related resources

Exam Master USMLE Step 1
Kaplan 1-Day Step 2 CS Simulated Exam
Exam Master USMLE Step 2 CS Online

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact