Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

GC or YOG  

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

I am 2011,April pass out and having step 1 In April-May.CS in June end and probably will give CK in Aug end.I have plan for a month of observership in Sept and apply on the last Day of Sept...as I cannot be ready by 15th Sept...The schedule is kind of very hectic but I am trying my best .On the other hand I am probably gonna get green card around May-June in 2016 if everything goes fine .So If I apply in 2016 Sept I can apply with Green card and of course can apply with research experience , step 3 and more usce...But my date of graduation would cross the 5 year cut off or not I am not sure...People say old graduates do not get matched.So in this scenario which option has more probability for matching in Internal medicine?Sorry for the long message.. But I am just clueless.Please advice me on this.

anybody please

Hello
I certainly cannot help you,however i do know someone who can

Dr Rohan. Breast surgeon in Bangalore

rohankhandelwal@gmail.com

good luck

Your scenario looks hopeful. Dont lose focus and keep strengthening your profile. GC will definitely be a plus point. Make sure you have publications in research. Make sure score are good (220-230+).

I have seen 10 year old grads match. You have to make sure there isnt a lag in your professional experience (i.e. giving up healthcare/healthcare/research/education to open a subway shop for 2 years).

Best of luck!

-Wicked Wolowitz grin

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact