Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Sp second attempt  
Get Adobe Flash player

• 0/5

Author8 Posts

This is my second attempt I failed ice last year and now I'm gonna try again. This time I'm gonna do it different. I hear first aid with cse videos fifth edition is the bible for csexam. I got a three month diamond program and I have the fa. Fifth edition the cse videos n fa match almost word for word but now I need a female sp serious people only. On skype or in person in Columbia South Carolina. I have kids and doing volunteer work so I'm kinda busy but can make time in the evening please pm me to study thanks

Petra hi thanks but I really like fa 5 Ed with csevideo 2015 edition they match almost exact the fa and csevideo and I see what I need to do better this time to pass. Together it's like the actual exam from my last test experience. I can read the fa case then watch the csevideo it's perfect I paid for three months and can watch all day long so I can learn at home or on my iPad over n over. It's called the bible program. Funny huh but it works and it's cheap enough. If you want to study please let me know. I will share what I learned and you can share what you learned

Petra hi thanks but I really like fa 5 Ed with csevideo 2015 edition they match almost exact the fa and csevideo and I see what I need to do better this time to pass. Together it's like the actual exam from my last test experience. I can read the fa case then watch the csevideo it's perfect I paid for three months and can watch all day long so I can learn at home or on my iPad over n over. It's called the bible program. Funny huh but it works and it's cheap enough. If you want to study please let me know. I will share what I learned and you can share what you learned

Sorry don't know why it posted twice Internet issues we are in a storm here lots of rain and wind

Hi girly
Are you an IMG?
and how long do we need to prepare for cs. after completing ck?

How much time did you need to study between ck and cs?

hi I took less than one month off between exams
I prepared for he cs for about three months and had to put it off because of family issues and I am now going back to study for it again
did you doyour cs yet?

If you are looking for a experienced and trained physician to work with you one on one, check out www.step2cstutor.com
I work with few students at a time and classes are tailored according to the individual strengths and weakness.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

CS ATTEMPT.....NEED HELP
3rd attempt, 96/224
My Second Attempt
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact