Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

CS 2 prep for IMGs  
Get Adobe Flash player

• 0/5

Author6 Posts

Articulation LLC offers preparation for IMGs attempting the CS 2 exam. The training process and content depends on the time frame before the scheduled exam date. There is an initial needs assessment of overall communication skills and projected performance. This is followed by a detailed speech analysis targeting pronunciation needs. The customized program addresses skills the client needs to acquire to be successful. Training sessions are typically 1-2 hours weekly with homework.

Please contact Articulation LLC at www.cleararticulation.com for more information.

Thanks for sharing this information here. But i just want to know that this training sessions is available online or not?

Yes, the training is available online via Skype. Please feel free to visit the website or contact me by phone for more information.

Thanks!
Dara Oken
Articulation LLC
(800)-370-7162

need a study partner for step 2 ck on Skype Houston time 10pm to 11pm or 11pm to 12pm 1hr daily. will be glad if ur also Nigerian so we can understand ourselves better. will write in june. my email is oslash44k@yahoo.com

interested

CS prep

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

CS 2 prep for IMGs
Kaplan Live Prep v Center Prep
IMGs
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
NY CS PREP
Gold Step 2 CS Prep