Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

FK journal  

• 0/5

Author93 Posts

Hey guys!!!
I'm glad to know that everybody is doing fine.
I've been trying to post my updates all week but my internet is still not working.
I tried to update today but after a few posts my internet stop working again confused

Just wanted to say that I'm done with BS & that Ive started reading Physio now.
Today I was supposed to read SECTION V, but I couldn't, so I'll try to do it now; otherwise I'll have to read sections V and VI tomorrow.

Good luck everybody & good night!!!!

OMG!!!
Ik it's being a long time, but my internet is still not working well disapproval
Just wanted to update quickly
I finished Physio yesterday.....OMG!!!!, right now I feel like I've never read that book....I dont think I will be able to remember all those graphs and formulas shaking headshocked...I'm worried sad
Today I started my 2nd read of anatomy, but this time I'm taking a different approach. I'm reading with my sp other books (high yield embryology and bla bla bla)....but I'm wondering if I'm doing the right thing cuz I'm supposed to read 3 books in 20 days shocked.....in conclusion: NOT MY STYLE CUZ IM A SLOW READER confused...I gotta think this well...what to do?....

Hey reading 3 books in 20 days is definitely doable as long as you make a good schedule and try your best to stick to it. In fact, it'll keep your mind fresh as you won't get bored with just 1 book.

Regarding Physio, again, the main formulas you need to know are in FA, so the goal when reading Kaplan should be just to understand the concept behind how and why something works the way it does. Don't memorize any stuff from Kaplan.

qirkergaard wrote:
Hey reading 3 books in 20 days is definitely doable as long as you make a good schedule and try your best to stick to it. In fact, it'll keep your mind fresh as you won't get bored with just 1 book.

Regarding Physio, again, the main formulas you need to know are in FA, so the goal when reading Kaplan should be just to understand the concept behind how and why something works the way it does. Don't memorize any stuff from Kaplan.

Hi qirkergaard!!!!
How r u?
How is ur study going?
Thanx 4 the great advices u gave me. Now, I'm feeling more confident about physiology nod
Thnx 4 stopping by and good luck with ur studies smiling facesmiling facesmiling face

Update:
Done with:
- First 3 weeks of gestation (embryology)
- Cardio
- Respiratory
Doing GI embryology & anatomy + FA

What ever, how ever , how u read ... as far as u get it well, understand well is key then repetition after that .

Physio formula has to understand then easy after to memorize as needed.

GL to menod, usnod, allnod

Hi guys & journal!!!!
I'm back after a long time. I went to my home country for vacation....I know...SHAME ON ME !!!!. But I came back with a fresh mind. So for the 3rd time I'm gonna try to do this (Ik it's embarrassing to even say it).
I really want to do this, and I want to do it the right way. So, in order to stop procrastinating I want to start with a subject that is enjoyable, and that will be ....BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE.(2nd time reading this book :eeksmiling face

Today's schedule:
Chapters 3-5-8-11-15.

Done with chapters:
3-11-15

Almost done!!!!

I can do it I can do it I can do it I can do it I can do it I can do it.......

Good luck everybody!!!!
I'll be back later

shwe wrote:
What ever, how ever , how u read ... as far as u get it well, understand well is key then repetition after that .

Physio formula has to understand then easy after to memorize as needed.

GL to menod, usnod, allnod

Thanks for the tips Shwe!
How was ur vacation?

Hey you are back.

All so quiet here for a while when am back so also try to re settle mind, and physically be in this side of cold world.

Not much study yet , still unpack, cleaning sort out reorganize all stuffs so good to se eyou doing subj I might follow same with behav sc may be for starting serous review , FA 2015 then Q kap.

Don't worry I also took long good vacation then will start hard studying day an dnight too .
We all in the same path. lets keep moving with fresh mind wink

nod

Keep moving if you like to get it ,the destiny is nearer as far as you study hard.

GL to menod, usnod, all nod

Hi!!!!

So, yesterday's schedule = DONE nod

Today's schedule:
Chapters 4-6&7 shocked

How R u guys doing with ur schedule?
I've been trying to wake up earlier but I can't confused
So, today I have to do it faster CUZ I have to go to work....
Good luck everybody!!!
I'll be back later

shwe wrote:
Hey you are back.

All so quiet here for a while when am back so also try to re settle mind, and physically be in this side of cold world.

Not much study yet , still unpack, cleaning sort out reorganize all stuffs so good to se eyou doing subj I might follow same with behav sc may be for starting serous review , FA 2015 then Q kap.

Don't worry I also took long good vacation then will start hard studying day an dnight too .
We all in the same path. lets keep moving with fresh mind wink

nod

Keep moving if you like to get it ,the destiny is nearer as far as you study hard.

GL to menod, usnod, all nod

Hi Shwe!!!!
I'm glad we both had vacation, but like u said: it's time to keep moving until we get this done.
Good luck with ur studies!!!
We can do this!!!!

winkthanks for dropping im so glad ur back and giving me company!
lets do this!
im doing pathology with pathoma...finally making sense out of it
its slow but im also waking up late but will utilize the nights to put in the hrs...r u with me lets do this!
start questions u learn a ton thro them

Good morning!!!

Yesterday's schedule:
Couldn't do ch 6 disapprovaldisapprovaldisapproval

Today's schedule:
Chapters 6-9 &10? shocked

Good luck everybody!!!!

makeitorbreakit wrote:
winkthanks for dropping im so glad ur back and giving me company!
lets do this!
im doing pathology with pathoma...finally making sense out of it
its slow but im also waking up late but will utilize the nights to put in the hrs...r u with me lets do this!
start questions u learn a ton thro them

Yes!!!
Let's do this!!!!!
Yeah we have to compensate the hours we loose during the day at night, but we also have to try to wake up earlier in order to get use to it for the exam.
How is t going with Pathoma?
Good luck my friend nod
(Ik I have to start doing Qs. Thanks 4 the advice smiling face )

Hola!

I couldn't wake up earlier today shaking head

Also, I couldn't do ch 10 yesterday disapprovaldisapprovaldisapproval

And today I have to work more hours than usual sad

Sooooo

Today's schedule:
Ch 10

Good luck & I'll see u tomorrow

Just starting chapter 10 sad shaking head disapproval

Bakita...... when work just work hard, when study jsut study hard .... pl do not regret that how we dance to get to our destiny so pl save mind without upsetting wink

For me last wk suppose dto eb short out some Dr appt etc , the weather bad so many detour to get home by almost 9 pm . So that is my day off not thinking reading any .

Today will eb my new set starting fresh then will keep going so we all can do it guys nod

GL to menod, usnod , all nod

p.s ... Behav is either boring , monotonous or just too easy and u could not be serious ... so I usually pair with anatomy the heavy memorized one ... but just me ... you do what ever best for you wink

Hey whats up with BS chapter 10?? No updates

Lets do it buddy, we all are in the same boat,lets work it out together

Hi everybody!!!!!
Ik it's been a long time.....same excuses as always.....

Just starting Physio from kaplan
Let's see how it goes

How is everybody's schedule?

Good luck!!!
See YA tomorrow

Just did....
Physio
Section I= ch1(1/2)
Section II= ch1 &2. Starting ch3 now
And want to finish ch1 from sectionI

disapprovaldisapprovaldisapprovaldisapprovaldisapproval

Bookmark and Share