Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

FK journal  

• 0/5

Author93 Posts

Call me 1st then ... if still needed ... Call ecfmg, after calm ur self done , write same name document [ what document too ] and degree .

Let them know can u use it ... use passport for exm rm id which has excat degree name ... u will be ok .

Hey pl call me on b4 9 pm EST to day on skype or viber phone re b4 apply and b4 call ECFMG .
pm me if u need my skype, phone again , thnx.

I had same name problem have to solve, took 1 yr , will tell u when we talk on skype .
Am ok for name after .smiling face

GL nodcoolnod

Hi Shwe!!!
I just saw ur message
Thank u so much 4 caring & trying to help me. I really appreciate it nod
I added u on skype.
Can I call u today?, I'll turn on my skype just in case
Thank u!
God bless u & ur family, u r so kind

Ready to continue my journey
I will continue reading Behavioral.

"Life is 10% of what happens to you, and 90% of how you react to it"
(I really need to work on this nod )

Edited by Bakita250 on Oct 02, 2014 - 6:59 AM

Read The easiest chapters of BS (IMO)
3-5-11

Going out now

I'll be back in 4 or 5hrs to continue with chapters 15-7-4-8

OMG
I'm so tired
Just read ch15 and watch its video (it was more than 60min long shocked )
Now starting ch8 & that will be it for tonight
I'll have to do chapters 4&7 tomorrow
Good night

Hey u r v v welcome, any time.
re the name problem , we need to talk more re, just to be sure ... when u r free on Sunday evening .

BS is mind bogging so do when ur mind is cool .wink

Have a good study wk end nod

GL to menod , us nod, all nod

shwe wrote:
Hey u r v v welcome, any time.
re the name problem , we need to talk more re, just to be sure ... when u r free on Sunday evening .

BS is mind bogging so do when ur mind is cool .wink

Have a good study wk end nod

GL to menod , us nod, all nod

Thanks Shwe!!
I'll let u know.
Good luck to u too nod

OMG!!!!
I'm exhausted confused
At least the kid is sleeping right now, so I have until midnight to read.
Today I just read chapter 7 shaking headshaking head
Try to do chapters 4&6 now nod
GL!!!!

Took the weekend off!
Couldn't read chapters 4&6...felt asleep disapproval
Starting ch12 right now, but I'm tired confused
See ya later

Hope all is going well, just dropping by to show some support! Very thankful that everyone here has been very helpful.

indomethacin wrote:
Hope all is going well, just dropping by to show some support! Very thankful that everyone here has been very helpful.

Hi indomethacin!!!
Thnx 4 stopping by & for the motivation. It's good to know that I'm not alone in this journey. I really appreciate it nodnod
God bless you!

So yesterday my internet didn't work confused
This is my situation now:
I found a new job and I'm trying to adapt to this new routine.
So I'm behind schedule. I was supposed to start physiology on Monday.
What should I do?, should I leave The remaining of BS behind & start physio or should I finish BS first & then start physio?. Don't know what to do, cuz idk if I wll be able to do both at the same time, should I try so?. I need your opinions guys nod
Thanks!!!

No one???
OMG!!!!!!shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
confusedconfused

Hey Bakita,
I recommend you finish BS before you move on unless of course you plan on revisiting the BS resource you're currently using.

On the other hand, if you like you're bored with B.S., then I'd say start with physio and get back to BS after that.

hey bakita whatever works for you...this is what i do sometimes i get stuck at a topic so i switch gears move to the next and come back to it when i can with a clearer n fresh mind. remember understanding the concepts is the thing not trying to push n finish n not understand.

I would finish BS well first, and then start with physio.

I have a habit of being a completionist sometimes though, and have a hard time leaving things unfinished. So just my opinion.

Thank you so much for the input guys qirkergaard, makeitorbreakit, Indomethacin !!!
I really appreciate it nodnodnod
My internet is not working well....so, I'm just going to update whenever this thing works...lol
Thank you guys and good luck with ur prep!!!
God bless u!!!!

" Learning is easy with continuous reinforcement " winkwinkwink

How are you doing ?

Hope you get into momentum of job, fm, studying .......... you can do it ... keep it up, be happy, healthy and study hard.

I saw all great friends giving you all great advice re ur BSsticking out tongue or Physio grin if u have not decided yet ... I also the person will do finish one subj tehn go next .

Long ago bad try out doing 2 subj at same time , well better do 1 at a time, but I was boring with one only so... anyhow. Now a day only do 1 sunj only, one QB only and even one book mainly only so let say am doing FA mostly with kap QB sometime , kap physio review which still nee dto review well again wink

True ... rushing is another mistake had done in past so , take right pace, finish welel without rushing nod

You knwo where to reach me from several contact modes so... I will not check forum much and might also have 1 mo away vacation in Christmas ... who started it sticking out tongue that vaca disease raised eyebrow

grin very contagiuos girls / boys grin

GL to menod , usnod, all nod

shwe wrote:
How are you doing ?

Hope you get into momentum of job, fm, studying .......... you can do it ... keep it up, be happy, healthy and study hard.

I saw all great friends giving you all great advice re ur BSsticking out tongue or Physio grin if u have not decided yet ... I also the person will do finish one subj tehn go next .

Long ago bad try out doing 2 subj at same time , well better do 1 at a time, but I was boring with one only so... anyhow. Now a day only do 1 sunj only, one QB only and even one book mainly only so let say am doing FA mostly with kap QB sometime , kap physio review which still nee dto review well again wink

True ... rushing is another mistake had done in past so , take right pace, finish welel without rushing nod

You knwo where to reach me from several contact modes so... I will not check forum much and might also have 1 mo away vacation in Christmas ... who started it sticking out tongue that vaca disease raised eyebrow

grin very contagiuos girls / boys grin

GL to menod , usnod, all nod

Hi Shwe!
I'm fine nod
How r u?
Lol...I didn't think it would be contagious the vacation illness....lmao
Glad to know you'll have vacation too nod
Good luck with your studies!!!

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

##my journal##