Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

my daily journal to keep track  

• 0/5

Author14 Posts

I have decided to keep my work in a daily journal from now on..Any comments & suggestions are highly appreciated smiling face stay motivated !!

Today I'm going to do epidimeology & biostats from kaplan lectures. Its going to be pretty intense. Let's see how much I can finish in a day

i finished epidemilogy part and now in the middle of biostatistics.. will start doing biostats q's today, its actually not too bad so far smiling face have a great day folks , cheers cool

The weekend with biostats q's OMG they just made me dizzy , never did the drug ads ever before, I was surprised how much I sucked at doing these q's but whatever I 'm happy I learnt a lot from doing those q's . Still left with many q's but I decided to move on to CVS from tomorrow & may be 1-2 hrs for remaining bisostats q's again.

Weekend is full of so much hustle and bustle & from time to time I sneak out to catch a movie or something fun sticking out tongue. Old habits dont die easily grin
Have a great weekend everyone. I need to speed up

yeah yeah We can make it !!!

omg i didnt update my journal still working on cvs its the longest section ever. will start doing cvs q's today.

Still working for CVS its the longest section of MTB. Just finished 55 q's still more than 100 left. But the conrad fischer lectures are simply awesome! so much knowlege I feel like a cardiologist already grin

Sorry guys I have been sick lately couldnt accomplish much in the last few days.Finished cardiology & revised it from MTB but I still have Q's left from it. I dont know why things are not going according to the plan. shaking headshaking headsadsad
Really want to get the exam out of my way.

I have been so forget & irregular about my journal!! I just remembered today oh I forgot to update my journal LOL! So anyway I already finished cardio from MTB 2 did all the UW q's for cardio, then I switched to psych & finished it off with all the q's. Now I might start with Pulmonary or some small topics like opthalmology , preventive medicine, allergy immunology so I can feel I have accomplish something, I hope I'll be able to update my journal quicker than last time!
I was also thinking abt doing every system from peds section after I finish that system from IM. like doing peads cardio after doing CVS & GIT peds after doing IM peds so I wont have to finish peads as a huge subject on its own. hopefully it will work. sticking out tongue

I finished cardio from peads as well, it wasn't hard at all . phew!!!

finished ophthalmology & radiology from MTB 3. Emergency medicine is not too easy for me. Trying to study every day but my outcome is not more than 4hrs/day ..not good if I have to take the exam in few mnths.

its the longest section of MTB and so much knowledgeable and motivated.. Thanks for sharing

Thnaks for sharing. This is very informationable and helpful, I really appricate your work.

I have done surgery kaplan.Now starting paeds. Its a bit rough.

hey, do anyone prep 4 ck??? plz add my whatsapp....lets prep together
whatsapp:+86-15001200125

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

My daily journal
research track and hospital track programs?
am i "on track"?
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact