Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Externship in Ortho Surgery IMGs  
Get Adobe Flash player

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

I am a Final MBBS student in India. I havent done any research yet, but I am still looking for opportunities. Any advice on that will be appreciated.

I am interested in pursuing Orthopaedic Surgery in US, and so wud lyk to know the US Med schools who r IMG friendly, and how to improve my credentials.

Also i wud lyk to know how much tym does a Research Elective need to b in this speciality, and how I can do it.

Thank you.

Orthopedics is a field that many wish to follow and us such is a highly competitive area in which to gain a residency, many prospective residents becoming disappointed every year. Being accepted by a ACGME (Accreditation council for Graduate Medical Education) you need perfect orthopedic residency personal statement writing service to get residency in US.

Edited by Sawank on Oct 01, 2014 - 3:45 AM

Thanks buddy, but I was hoping if you could tell me more or point to some source of information- for example, is it worth trying for ortho? Do IMGs get selected? Or are the chances <1%??

Not sure if you are still looking for externship/USCE but there is availability currently in Ortho Surgery/Sports Med in Atlanta.

Message me at: LakeMonaco@gmail.com

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Externship in Ortho Surgery IMGs
externship in surgery
Imgs and surgery
show Related resources

NMS Surgery
Kaplan Lecture Notes: Surgery
General Surgery (Board Review Series)

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact