Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

the final lap  

• 100/5

Author159 Posts

hey confidence if you don't mind me asking how did you do on the name 3?

hi
I didn't do the online version so no accurate score ...good luck to you

20 days .....................................

mu uw qbank will expire tomorrow early morning ...so will try to review it as much as I can today although I 've been stuck on it and done it multiple times

.........................18 days......................................

my uwqbank expired this morning ..now left with Kaplan only...will work on it along with my notes from uwgrin
for the ccs part I believe I'm in good shape "I hope"...but still I miss some orders sometimesshaking headshaking head

......................................17 days......................................

good luck your gona do great, I'm taking mine on aug 26... we are gona be fine smiling face

@ hi newday ,yes we will ....good luck to you too ,mine is just 2 days before yours ..when is your day2...mine will be Friday 28 grin..i'm feeling already the nervousness but i want to be done ..so tired of this daily prep
good luck you will do it nod

......................................16 days...............................................

..................................15 days............................................................
going through uw notes and Kaplan qbank (my scores btw 63 and 68 % but yesterday ...50%shocked..i'm crossing my fingers for the real thing)
I don't know for ccs sometimes I feel very comfortable some other moments shaking head
anyway few days left I have to dig more grin

I miss you L...wali wink

my second day is 1 week later sept 2... I'm am almost done my 2nd review of UW didn't do Kaplan sad

@newday.. great, enough time to review ccsnod

...........................................14 days...........................................................

................................................13 days.........................................................

........................................12 days................................................................
wink

..........................................11 days................................................................
hi guys I wont come online this last week ...so see you guys after the big deal if I survive grin..... thank you all smiling facesmiling face
newday wish you a great success for step3 nod...
shwe good luck wink

wish me lucksmiling facesmiling facesmiling face

hey did you take the UW assessment exam?

Thnx.

Been v v v busy summer , Good outing and studying , fm , friends ... now cold so ... glad had been out with fm, friends during hot summer days.

Wish you GL and all the best for ur final lap of USMLE.

thank you shwe ...the same to yousmiling facesmiling facesmiling face

dear friends today I can say ...I'M done with the usmle finallynodnodnodnod .......passed step3 nodnodnodnodnod
thank you god for your guidance and help

thank you all ...wish you success in your path smiling face

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

final thank you
Final lap.. Day 40 :-)
UW final revision
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact