Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Step 3 study partner  

• 100/5

Author8 Posts

Hello
I am studying at Valencia everyday if anyone is in Orlando area and interested in studying let me know.

Thanks

hi
I am ribhu. I recently passed step2ck and2cs. I have started the step3 preparation and did MTB twice and firstaid once. I am new to ccs and would like to practice with you.
email: ribhugoel@gmail.com

hi
I am ribhu. I recently passed step2ck and2cs. I have started the step3 preparation and did MTB twice and firstaid once. I am new to ccs and would like to practice with a partner. Anyone interested can contact me at

hi
I am ribhu. I recently passed step2ck and2cs. I have started the step3 preparation and did MTB twice and firstaid once. I am new to ccs and would like to practice with a partner. Anyone interested can contact me at

Hi,
Is any one interested to study Step 3 together in Pleasanton, CA area?
(CA- Pacific time.)
Med nodRed

I have annual subscription Kaplan Step 3 q bank, active till May 2015. Interested ?My Skype - olena.modenova
First came- first served...
I was scared, paid for whole year, past Step 3 in July. Personally think that Kaplan was better than UW Q-Bank. But did not have any abstracts. Questions were more like those on exam. Have other study materials - books and CDs.wink

Hi am in NY looking for study partner for step 3.. started reading mtb and wants to buy kaplan qbank from advice above...anyone interested pls !,,,,,,!!
Help ..
How many months intensive reading do I need, am really scaredshaking headshaking headshaking headshaking head

Hi am in NY searching for study partner for step 3.. started reading mtb and wants to buy kaplan qbank from advice above...anyone interested pls !,,,,,,!!
Help ..
How many months intensive reading do I need, am really scaredshaking headshaking headshaking headshaking head

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Study partner for Step 1
Study partner for step 1
need serious study partner for step 1
show Related resources

USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact