Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

 NYC matching  

Post Reply  
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Author1 post

Hi, i heard that if you want to apply for residency program in NY state, you can't spend more than 12 weeks outside of your medical programme in your university. So for example if i go for one year to study in Belin but im enroll in programme in Poland thats mean that i can't apply for residency in NY state? Or is it just for people who study in americans programme, because I do just regular polish 6year course. PLZ HELP smiling face THX

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

What all to do after matching?
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact