Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

PASS THE STEP 1 EXAM - Guaranteed  

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

The USMLE Success Academy invites you to read every word below in order to discover exactly how we can take any student and turn them into a Top-Scoring Step 1 success story...

Have you ever wondered why some students seem to score exceptionally high on the Step 1 exams, while others fight extra hard just to barely pass, or worse yet, fail? We understand that the vast majority of IMG and FMG students and grads are fighting extra hard to earn a solid Step 1 score so that they will have a fighting chance at getting into their Residency program of choice.

Here at The Academy, we aim to help all of our fellow IMG's who are driven and motivated to score well, but simply don't know how to start, where to start, or what works best!

Through years of trial-and-error, tweaking, and experimentation, we have developed a time-tested and proven Step 1 preparation formula that delivers excellent results over and over again. While all other programs (and we've been to them all), deliver a high-yield lecture series and send you off on your own, here at The Academy we give you a multi-faceted approach to your exam that ensures you are 100% prepared and 100% confident to pass your exam before you even set foot through the exam room door.

No guessing games, no wandering aimlessly through your books... We give you a roadmap to success that you simply will not find anywhere else! Follow our plan to the letter and you will be following a roadmap to Step 1 success! And if you're ever stuck on material, confused about a questions, or simply need some encouragement, we are here for you any time day or night.

We have so much confidence in our program that we are willing to offer our students a Passing Score Guarantee!

Get a 6 or 12 month 0% financing plan started today and take the first Step towards a solid Step 1 score! Or pay up-front and get free bonus access to our Live Step 2 CS program in Chicago.

To learn more about how we can help you achieve a Top Score on your Step 1 Exam, visit us at www.usmlesuccess.net

Or call us to speak with one of our helpful Doctors at 1-888-896-4224

PS. Mention the 'Forum Discount' when you call or email for savings you won't find anywhere else.

Hi there, thanks for the information. I want to mention that I am IMG(2004) so it's been a long time so do I need to consult some books for basic sciences before joining the program to make them stronger or should I join directly as I was out of touch with medicine in the mean time because of family. I would really appreciate your suggestions. Thanks.

Hi there, thanks for the information. I want to mention that I am IMG(2004) so it's been a long time so do I need to consult some books for basic sciences before joining the program to make them stronger or should I join directly as I was out of touch with medicine in the mean time because of family. I would really appreciate your suggestions. Thanks.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

the best way to pass the exam
you can pass this exam
My Exam Experience. a PASS!!!
show Related resources

USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact