Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

W 4 Will ; W 4 way ; W for Win :)  
Get Adobe Flash player

• 100/5

Author18 Posts

Hello friends, getting straight to where the money lies...........

Uworld...........39 blocks to go!! time mixed blocks!

Plan = 2 blocks of uworld daily...
one subject MTB read..

Keep making flash cards, which I shall revise at the end of uworld and then take an assesement....

currently, Lots of doubts in my mind!!..motivation is low too, but I am not gonna give up..........I want to keep moving....towards my goal and keeping complete faith in GOD!!

juz did 2 blocks in timed mode....now gonna review them!

37 blocks down.............one more block for today!!.....I have made some changes in plan.........since I will a anyways have to review MTB again after uwrold.....

I thought doing of uworld exclusively.and finishign it off........then do MTB2, MTB3 review and simultaneously do incorrect and do assessments.....so lets sprint....30 mins of gyming is really helping me maintain the adrenalin levels smiling face

GOD help me follow my path!!

Block 36..........done!!..

jumping onto next one......hope all of you are studing well too...nodnodnodnod

HI Doc smiling face Keep it up...... I want to finish the review ASAP & start UW too ....

Good luck 

On Oct 04, 2013 - 12:01 PM, shells2012 responded:
yeah!!......finish ur reading and join me in the uworld spree........lets keep working hard!!

Hey, good to see you here. Stayed motivated and keep going. U will do it.smiling face

On Oct 04, 2013 - 12:05 PM, shells2012 responded:
yeah.........nobody else can motivate you as you yourself can...so just decided to keep myself up and on track ..writign a journal sure helps.......this time its my turn to follow you smiling facenodnod!!

Good luck........keep at it..u r almost there!!coolcoolnodnodshaking headshaking headsticking out tonguesticking out tonguewinksmiling face

I am sure u 'll rock it......

Weekends are always slow sadsad

onto Block 35....

Yday evening, attended a family friend function...so not studies..after that movie late night show, so got up late!! GOD yday was not so good studywise!!
Today
Block 34........................done!!

now to block 33!!...solved it timed mode!!...now gonna review it.......

I really have to gear up...
I have to take this exam in Nov..after finishing uworld, I need to take assessment to see where I stand....lots to do.....Miles to walk before I sleep gringringrin

block 33............reviewed

Block 32..............done!

can I review one more block todayraised eyebrowITs 1039 pm..grin

madmadmad

Block no 29!!!!!...

A concept that completely slept out of my mind
hypertensive urgency = bp =>180/120, symptoms may not be present/ or end organ damage may be absent
hypertensive emergency= htn + end organ damage!!

it consists of malignant htn and htnsive encephalopathy!!
Malignant htn = sever htn + retinal hemorrhages, exudate papilloedema

htnsive encephalopathy = cerebral edema plus nurological signs, confusion,restlessness, seizures ,coma..nodnod

I feel like my obgyn has really vanished from my brain.. SO I have decided to to do all obgyn q's from uworld tmrw!!... gonna stop at block 29 for now...tmrw's day is for obgyn questions...hope to do all of them quickly..total 200ish q's...today's day was average..not so good..not so bad nodnodnod

keep it up shells smiling face pain in the preparation and gain on the test smiling face 

On Oct 10, 2013 - 7:52 PM, shells2012 responded:
ritely said...........269!!........Imagine a result sheet where you got 269 winkwinknodnodcoolcool

That would be one smart result sheetcoolcool

alrite so.......

block one obgyn ....73% done!
block 2 obgyn ......75% done!
block 3 obgyn.........72% done!!( subject mode scores are always more presentablesticking out tongue :P)

uworld stopped working now.......i guess they have some scheduled maintenance......so I got a nice reason to hit my bed early today smiling face

tmrw with remaining 67 obgyn questions...and also some explanation form blokc 3 remains!!

no pain no gain

Attached Files:
no_pain_no_gain-6603801.jpg (27 KB, 4 downloads)
attachment

21 more to go!!.........I think now I am gonna start reviewing MTB and my notes side by side..........Preparing to take an assessment soon!!

todays plan..........

Nuero, a block of uw, ethics, preventive medicine, 2 chapters from paeds and a chap from surg!!.......lets get startednodnod.......hand in hand with my bad cold and congestion shaking headshaking headshaking head:

go >>>go >>> go

did u do kaplan LN
OR JUST MTB2''''MTB3 AND UW

thanks u @dramer.........read kaplan once before...........now restricting myselves to mtb n uw!!

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact