Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

How to best prepare for CK?  
Get Adobe Flash player

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

I have Kaplan books for CK, First Aid for CK, Master the Boards CK and a subscription to USMLEworld.

With the above resources, how do I best prepare for the CK exam? What is the order in which I should ideally study for the exam, and what would be a good time frame?

I think first start with Kaplan LN and then move to UW subject wise, when all finished review UW about 3 times and in the mean while read MTB. this order is the best , take NBME 4 for estimation for sure. This was my plan and i got 259

hi niloofar...for how long did you study for it?

Hi Sam,
I had part time job and some shifts in hospitals in the mean time, but i think if i put them all , 6 to 8 month according to the hours of study is enough. you know, i have been always feeling that i was not prepared for exam even one day before exam . i could not trust NBME and i though NBME scores can no way correlate to my real score, but some time i should make my self to go for exam, so i took it and now i advise every body, that if you score in NBME or UW self assessment is above 240 or 250, don't hesitate, schedule the appointment, because the rest would be waste of time.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

how does it normally take to prepare ?
how to prepare
PLEASE HELP TO PREPARE CS
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact