Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

any indians applying .  

• 0/5

Author7 Posts

hi,
I am from INDIA. While filling the application I had a few doubts. It would be great to know if any Indians ( sure there are many) are applying so we can discuss out queries.
like for example- can I mention DNB as MD training ...theres no option DNB while filling in medical training in the ERAS profile. And I spent 3 years in that training.sad

Hi,
I am applying for the match this year. I am from chennai, India.I think you can add your post graduate training period as experience. I did like that.what are the specialities you are applying for

hi srini,
good to see someone finally... I am applying for peds only.

Hi niche , I am also applying for Pediatric residency. Good to know you. Hope we can keep in touch.

hi niche, srini

I am also indian applying to peds this year
Have some ups & downs in the application. HAppy to discusssmiling face

hey guys,
had some queries-
1) eras application-- education-higher, undergraduate and graduate..... i've written--none...
2) training----- though DNB they don't have that option,,only MD and DO---- i wrote ---none.
3)publications-- as per DNB curriculum submitted a thesis which was accepted-- can i mention that.
also oral presentations-- can i mention the power point presentations i gave during the residency seminars?
5)i am ECFMG certified . other than lors, ps, photo....do i still need to submit the mspe, transcript,deans letter--had submitted all that before the ecfmg certification. i just need to apply through eras to send usmle transcript to programs, right?
6) have done nrp at bls courses in india and they are recognised....can i mention that or only if its taken in the usa.

phew, done with the question for now..smiling face also programs have a deadline of nov usually... its sep1 and as mentioned on eras ...not yet done wth application...is that a problem?

Hi, did somebody get an interview call from Suny downstate Brooklyn(pediatrics) ?

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Indians please
CAF -ethnicity for indians
any indians what is q book q bank??????
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact