Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Pathology related research needed  

• 80/5

Author3 Posts

dear folks
i am an img graduated 9 years a go.. I did pathology residency in my home country and am intending to go for fellowships.. am expecting a green card for the next year so i am going to do the steps, for now i am searching for pathology related research anywhere in the states especially in Texax/huoston ... can any body help me ....Millionn thanx in advance

Plant pathologists have a variety of career possibilities in a range of industries and capacities. Entry-level careers can involve basic research and lab work, while advanced careers leverage more applied research and might involve teaching. Education in plant pathology is available at bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels.

education-portal.com/articl...ducation_Requirements.html

Almost all medical school graduates are qualified to become physicians and earn a licence to practice medicine. Overall, decision-making committees receive hundreds of applications from applicants who have similar grades in medical school and on the USMLE. A great residency application personal statement can make the difference between being accepted or not. contact experts for consultation: http://www.residencypersonalstatement.biz/

Whether you are looking at clinical pathology or anatomic pathology you first have to get yourself accepted onto the right pathology residency that will help to further your career.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

research related website?!!
pathology research
Research Fellow needed
show Related resources

Rapid Review Pathology
Robbins Basic Pathology
Pathology cases - Univ of Pittsburg

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact