Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

 eligiblity in usa  

Post Reply  
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Author3 Posts

i am doing my post graduation first year in obstetrics and gynaecology in india ( south asia ) i am now on dependent visa . if i want to be eligible to work in obg speciality in usa what exams do i have to write please help me and let me know .


Step 1, Step 2 CS, step 2 CK.


Permanent Residency authorizes a foreign national to live and work in the U.S. indefinitely. There are several ways to obtain permanent residency in the U.S, including: a petition from an employer, marriage to a U.S. citizen, sponsorship by a close relative who is a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident, or the U.S. Department of State diversity lottery program.

The University of Michigan sponsors employment-based permanent residency visa petitions only. For permanent residency petitions that are not employment-based, contact an attorney.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

is exam different in usa and outside usa?
Ph D in USA
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact