Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

struggle to success  

• 0/5

Author20 Posts

started writing journey today, aim to get 99 , exam in july , completed GIT from mtb and kaplan today . have to do u world . lets see.

The post is very good.

On Jan 17, 2013 - 8:20 AM, usmletaker786 responded:
thanks .

ok today 17th of jan . its 11.am , started late today . yesterday did 5 questions only u world. veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy slow . but its ok . atleast did so . todays target atleast do 10 questions u world . and cardio.

ok 18th today. not able to do cardio yesterday . but yes did respiration peads portion. did u - world 10 questions .
today a busy day . may be will get less time to study its already 10.30 am now. 10 more questions today and will do respiration from mtb. and kaplan. lets start the day.

Keep going....

ok . wakeup at 7 today . plan to finish my pulmo. with fast kap . and mtb . and again 10 qs. at night . lets see. hard on saturdays with kids roaming around.

ok back again. today 22nd . did 20 questions in morning resp. next plan mixed questions 10 . and wind up pulmo. still going veryyyy slow. but main focus at questions .

hi dear i like ur post can i jion u ?

smiling facehi dear i like ur post can i jion u ?

On Jan 25, 2013 - 7:45 PM, usmletaker786 responded:
oh yea sure plz . sorry for delay response.

ok back here. 25th today. bad day busy one , did only 6 qs with my partner . but yes started rhumatology with kap and mtb. have to do atleast 10 qs before bed.

ok fresh new day . starting of the week . with a sick kid at home . but anyways this is how life goes. todays plan . do rhu . with mtb and kaplan . and 25 qs u world .

GJ i m done OB/GYN from mtb2 and FA now doing Q from uw try to finish today INSHALLAH.

On Jan 29, 2013 - 6:40 PM, usmletaker786 responded:
thats great . keep going.

ok still doing rhu. did 15 questions. only .

hi i m done with ongyn from uw and also done peds from FA today inshalllh i will start uw for pedssmiling face

On Feb 02, 2013 - 8:37 PM, usmletaker786 responded:
best of luck

reporting , today feb 2nd , did 10 ques. pul. u w . and windup all rhu , pul and git from kaplan and mtb. strategy changes today. will do u w mixed mode . and will give 3 more days to u w , whole and soul . as questions going very slow . need speed now.

ok . todays plan / keep doing u w . 25 questions. and will start endo. from mtb and kap.

back to work . with lots of energy and strive to work hard . alittle morechange in strategie now , kaplan book taking alot of time . so starting doing lec. notes with mtb2 for int.med. still doing endo. with 25 qs daily . lets stick to this plan .

still doing uw and lectures .

keep up the good work sis/bro

for beginers what is the suggestion

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

the struggle has begun!!!!!!
My struggle to succeed
patho struggle
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact