Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Pass Program South in St Augusti?  

• 0/5

Author5 Posts

Anyone ever hear of them?

I've done Pass and Kaplan in the past.

Looking for some new options that are supported by those who have gone through them.

Thanks.

Hi.  I saw your post. I went there, and I think that Dr Wolf is very animated, although he has a difficult time if he's ever wrong or doesn't know the answer to your questions.  I think it's a pride issue.  However, Dr J is 2nd in command there, and she's just great, so with him as a lecturer and her as a tutor, you can't go wrong. When I was there, it was several months ago, but there was more than enough time for individual tutoring. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask. And if you want to practice clues, I've been looking for someone to practice with, so let me know.  :-)

Pass Program South is now WolfPACC Program. Just finished the program and it agree with statements in forums posted in 2010 that the program is not worth your money. I would have rather spent my money on a more established program. When I was there, Dr. J was not a lecturer, and there was no second in command.

Took the course. Agreed that this course is not worth your money. The individual tutoring sounds great, but is very limited. Lectures are good when given by Dr. Wolff, and subpar if given by any other personnel. IMO, structure of the program essentially is that they teach the highest yield info (take first aid and strip it down to the bare basics) just so that you can pass Step 1. This program is not all inclusive and you WILL need other programs, books, etc to supplement your studying because this program will not teach you everything you need to know.

Whole heartedly agree with WillgyGyri. The main purpose of the program is to get you to "pass" by stripping first aid down to the bare minimum.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

pass program south vs falcon plz =(
south nassau fm program
south carolina residancy program
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Home Study Program
NBME Self-Assessment Program
You pay only if you Pass

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact