Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

In this for the long haul!!!!  

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

So am an old grad, mom of 2, graduated in 2000, ECFMG certified 2010!! Took too long a break but intend to finish Step 3 in the next few months for sure. Starting this journal is my first step in this endeavor. Plan to do MTB, UW MCQ's / Cases Review Kaplan CK notes And if time permits plan to do Kaplan Q bank. Hope to finish the exam by April but latest by June when summer vacation starts. So here's wishing me luck!!!

ok so have been trying to get Sp to start my prep. It looks promising. Hope to start studying on Jan 7, that's when the kids go back to school. This years resolution" I have to finish this exam at any cost in the next few months". Good luck in this new year!!!!

Hi, i would like to study with you. I am also a mom and passed step 2ck last year april 2011.You can email me at imtiaz.farkhanda@gmail.com.Thank you and good luck.

On Jan 10, 2013 - 3:11 PM, mjbapana responded:
hi sorry right no w I already have an Sp. but good luck with our exam and thanx for asking.

ok so I've started studying since Monday 7 jan. it's going slow but it's a start.started doing UW q's offline and also started premier review notes. Finished rheumatology q's and started ENT q's.read a little bit of premier review. Tomorrow will finish ENT and do some more premier notes.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

It's a long long night
A Very Long Long Question!!!!
how long?
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact