Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

My steps to step 2 CK,result: 244  

• 100/5

Author128 Posts

You are strong. You could do this wink

I dont know about the order. That is entirely up to you. I was just pointing out that it is doable. You have time to go through; incorrect, marked, UWSA, and notes. You know it all by now. You just need to review, simulate exam, and rest.

smiling face

NBME 4: 540: 239

UWSA: 680: 253

I did both exam one after another to got ready for 8h exam. too boring. I had problem in time management!! and obviously in stress management.

Edited by Match2014 on Feb 19, 2013 - 5:34 PM

Got result: 244...Good luck everyone smiling face

Thats my brilliant study partner everyone

On Apr 05, 2013 - 6:21 AM, Match2014 responded:
Im proud of being ur studypartner Dear! Take some rest and then come back soon i need u this time smiling facesmiling facesmiling face

hi , i need your serious insight . Looks like u did usmle world. do u regret no doing any other q bank. When did u take the exam exactly

On Apr 07, 2013 - 9:03 PM, Match2014 responded:
Hi DC10, i remember u from step1 forum as i know ur score was pretty good. So u could get a high score in a few months. For CK, UW is a Must. U can use other qbanks for warm up. But if u want to know my opinion stick to UW!!!

please respond urgently, how many qs you got wrong in nbme 4 to get that score and how many qs in usmle world. I got 25/ 26 incorrect in nbme 1 offline but it could be less cause i am not sure of some of the offline answers they put

On Jun 10, 2013 - 2:44 PM, Match2014 responded:
Hi Dr, I did both NBMEs and UWSA online, I don't know about offline scoring...

I just want to how many wrong answers you got in nbme 4 to get your score . I remember I made 18 wrong answer in Nbme 11 when I took step 1 and In UWAS in got about 77-76 percent correct I think.

I will take online tests too. But, now I am doing some offline stuff to understand my preparation level.Pls reply, it will help me a lot

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

My first step-244/99
Step 1 244/99,My Scope?
step 1 score 244/99
show Related resources

USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact