Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Any1 going to NIH maryland ?  

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

Hi , I have got an elective at NIH, Bethesda, Maryland for the month of Dec 2012 and Jan 2013. If any one going there for the same month, or already staying there , please reply... I need to find accommodation and roommate.. my mail id mleprep24@gmail.com

Edited by cytokines on Aug 10, 2012 - 8:02 AM

CAN U LET ME KNOW HOW DID U GET YOUR ELECTIVES.. ?? I AM PLANING FOR ELECTIVES IN YEAR 2013 DEC.. I DID NOT TAKE TOEFL AND STEP 1.. WHAT TO DO ? KINDLY ADVICE.

I dont know any universities that accept without step1 or toefl. most need step1, some need both , v few need atleast toefl.. for NIh its v strict about toefl u need 26+ in speaking . take step1 or if not possible atleast toefl , if u have toefl u can apply to nih ,northwestern , yale etc i think if their requirements havent changed. There is no easy way , competition is too much , without any exam i think its hard but I may be wrong requirements change every year ,.
you have to open every possible university website and check , if info not there you have to mail coordinators, email id will be provided in website. no short cut !! I myself have sent around 40 mails .. but it was a year ago so i cant givea valid advice... all the best ... small advice dont mind but , using all capitals in typing is considered very rude, that means you are yelling at people. try to avoid if possible.
thanks.

You can find information about AMIQT and our clinical rotations for International Medical Students at https://amiqt.wordpress.com/.

President of AMIQT, Dr. Peter Bernad http://www.neuro-doc.com/, is board certified in neurology and welcomes students to participate in month-long rotations and observerships with him and highly qualified colleagues. If students are interested in multiple specialties, we can accommodate them.

For further information, please contact me directly:
2112 F St. NW Suite 303
Washington, DC 20037
202-728-0099
rubyamiqt@gmail.com

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Any1 going to NIH maryland ?
Can any1 Ans?
Could any1 help me solve this ??
show Related resources