Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

During exam  

• 0/5

Author5 Posts

Are we allowed to take the original sheet that is given to us from the first encounter to the later encounters? or do we have to hand that in and get a new one for every encounter? I ask this because I am thinking of writing the questions that I need to ask on the first sheet and save time after that.

hi
noshaking head they will give u at the begining a clipboard with 12 sheets and will take it after each encounter,so each encounter ull end up with a new one that u have to hand it back after u finish typing .
try to write only the name and age before u enter the room and ur LIQORAA PAMHUGSFOSS.. OR WHATEVER mneumonics u use take few second in front of the door to organize ur sheet and toughts .don t worry if u re the last one to enterthe room well it happened to me a lot but it s worth every sec i end up with a high performance in this part .
i hope it ll help
gl

Absolutely agree with oraga, you have to handover the answer sheets of each encounter, and cant have two encounter sheets at the same time...

Most people dislike exams and could use a few exam tips to help them achieve better exam success. Almost everyone these days has to take exams. Whether we agree with it or not our society places so much emphasis on the importance of exams. And yet, despite this, many people have never really been told about how to pass exams and achieve exam success.

Email Database List in Excel Format

Before the exam you have to prepare well. For reference use the below link. Its very useful to our studies
https://www.targetusmle.com

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

USMLE EXAM QUES.! (31st march exam)
Exam on July 28th w/ exam prep
Exam in 9 days, Rescheduling Exam
show Related resources

Exam Master USMLE Step 1
Kaplan 1-Day Step 2 CS Simulated Exam
Exam Master USMLE Step 2 CS Online

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact