Author11 Posts

Passed exam finally.
240/88
bye-bye USMLE!

congrats!

Congrats!

congratulations

plz share your exam experience

how were the questions in comparison to UW?

THANKS

Hi,

Congrats first of all. I wanted to know what material you used to study. I have prepared using kaplan ck notes and uworld q bank. Is something else needed for step 3? Thanks in advance.

congrags buddy.can u share ur experience plus a piece of advice.

congrats ..awesome score smiling face..plz share ur experience and how did u prepare?

congrats!!!

plz share ur experience .my exam in 7 dayz

I studied Kaplan Ck for OBGYN and Surgery, MTB*2, Usmleworld*1 for IM and *2 for non-IM, USMLEWORLD CCS, Archer's CCS recorded workshop. Did not have time to do usmleworld self assessment although purchased it, and also did not do USMLE CD for MCQs. I am in my residency though; and was working full time during prep. so it was fragmented.
Questions- Very long Questions; I wish I had slept more the day before day 1- did not think any book more than above would have covered more. It tests presence of mind. Thought I failed after Day 1. Practice sitting for 8-9 hrs straight. I could not since never had that kind of a time.
Day 2 was much easier- more usmleworld like; and CCS cases ended faster than given time. A couple I did not know what it expected for CCS till the end, but I passed, so it probably did not matter.

awesome score malinidoc. conratulations!
if you do not mind, can you please share your usmleworld cumulative average for step 3?
thank you

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

i passed
I passed my CS
I Passed 209/86
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact