Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Old graduates (Moms/Dads)  

• 100/5

Author19 Posts

Hi

I am a very old graduate passed steps in 2008. I am planing to write the exam sometime in July or early August. Need someone to study along & motivate constantly. I have MTB and intend to do it only with mcqs from UW. I work full time.

All moms/dads willing to study are invited to form a group and start studying asap.

Regards,
Lastcrusader

I would like to join ,but u did not provide any contact information like skype ID

On May 21, 2012 - 9:55 AM, lastcrusade responded:
Hi
I graduated back in 1994-95.
I am presently working in UK.
I am a beginner, haven't yet opened my books. But I intend to start it asap.
We can make a common thread so we can keep each other motivated.
When are you planning to write the exam?
Khurrum

I am in the same situation grad 94 certified 2008  and i live in atlanta

I am in the same situation grad 94 certified 2008  and i live in atlanta

Hi guys! count me in.. mother of 3 toddlers, YOG 2002... came to US 2009.. certified Oct, 2012.. Step 1 236.. Step 2ck 238 and CS first attempt... no IV yet! I want to start step 3 seriously and get over with before May next yr... i have kaplan LN.. videos and MTB... NEED MOTIVATION..!

Anyone willing to review MTB at evening hours daily basis, contact me with the skype id. Thanks.
us_g@hotmail.com

Hi Dr Houston and Vitamina, how much have you studied?

wow its been exactly one year when i thought i will do the exam ...and now again starting to study for it ..but certainly this time in July

I will also start my prep for step 3 smiling face

I am a graduate from 2005 , certified in 2008 and looking for a tudy partner for step 3 in and around baltimore MD area .

Starting studies by May 1st and will be posting progress here. Anyone studying for the same is welcome to post here.

Doing Cardiology at a snail's pace...MTB followed by UW, probably will take a week or more.

Hi LC smiling face

I will start my prep next week for sure, from May 8th, thanks for the little pushing, I really need to start already. So, it seems that MTB, UW and we'll see.
Let's do this

Wake up Grazie!!!

I am looking for a serious study partner.  I am going to do videos on my own, but I thought that we could read a book together such as MTB3.  I am serious about this and I am able to meet for two hours three to four times a week.  I am in the eastern time zone.  To tell you a little about myself, I am a US graduate that lost his residency spot due to credentialing issues.  I am now trying to reapply and go through the ERAS process again.  I am applying for internal medicine or psychiatry.  I am very sincerely interested in a good study partner.  Thank you.

Hi, Looking for a female serious study partner, who is motivating, to study for step 3. want to take exam sometime in Oct-Nov. I can study during the day from 10am mountain time to afternoon hrs., when kids are in school. plz post reply if interested.

Hows the study going on ?

Hi,
I am looking for a study partner for STEP 3 in Providence, Rhode island area for face to face CCS practice/ study for MCQs. I will be applying for Match 2014 and wish to be done with step 3 by June end.
email- drsanmis@gmail.com

hey, I am glad i found this thread. I am preparing for step 3. I am in Salt Lake City, Utah. Available after 5 pm (Mountain Daylight Time). Please PM me or email to arr3aza@yahoo.com. Good luck to all of you!

Hi all,

Good forum here. I'm looking for a study partner for step 3 prep. study period- July to sep. full time sp for well coordinated discussions n motivational feedback. I will b in Pittsburgh area come July. Intended Study material- premier, crush/MTb, uw/Kaplan, may be Kaplan lecture notes.

We can discuss on Skype/viber watever if u r in another town.

Pm Me if interested.

Thnx

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Old graduates (Moms/Dads)
All moms & dads preping for USMLE
USMLE Dads Registry
show Related resources

International Medical Graduates

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact