Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Its done too!!  

• 100/5

Author47 Posts

I will make duaa for you sis.. you are almost there! GL!!!

thx shwe,houston,dzina2010 ...you girls are the best!!!

I m doing little better,yesterday bad fever...i m still having cough though...feeling so weak and tired...cant think straight...lets see...what will happen tomorrow...

I was really well prepared...but these last three days...snatched the energy of me...oh if I had to give up...I would have given up long time ago...not now...focus...focus...focus...I know all of this...no need to revise...I will go with all the confidence of the world....I will smile...not the acting...a true smile...smile with my heart...I will listen with complete attention...I will be in-charge...I won't surrender, in front of angry patient...I will make mistakes...so what I am human smiling face....its time to relax...it is time to go back to my Lord...it is in His hands...its Him whom hands I am playing like a puppet...to Him I surrender...to Him I ask help...

I am at peace...let see tomorrow...I am waiting for those 12 lovely people...or "They" are waiting for the best doc ever grin

These pains that you feel are messengers.
Listen to them. Turn them to sweetness.
Rumy

i just wanna say that I'm wishing you all the luck of the world, and you'll ace it ISA, you prepared well and God will pay your efforts back! GL sis.

Its done!!!!

Alhmdolillah grin

I dont know the outcome...but so far...so good!!

I was "really "sick today morning,but managed to sleep in the night at 11,woke up at 5,ate good breakfast,tylenol,cough syrup,gargles many times...took many cough drops (which doesnt work btw) during the car ride,felt severe nasea...stomchache,severe backache...(I was thinking I should have canceled the exam...but oh well)

First case...not good...my mind go blank...completed all cases on time,did council ling,complete all pt notes...skiped some qs here and there...at lunch time, took antibiotic+cough syrup+Tylenol+cough drops....o boy...I was "the patient" over there...I apologize from all sp about my weird voice...actually it was so new for me...I was like"is that actually my voice?" one sp in the end comforted me...I hope you feel better doc wink

anyways...its over...hope for the best...

Thanks houston for duas...it was working...keep praying plz...may you be successfull too smiling face

Congrat sister! ISA you'll pass smoothly.. i will keep praying for you and me and everyone who is taking those tough exams... go enjoy sometime off... you deserve it!!

On May 18, 2012 - 5:53 AM, drsaima responded:
thank you so much...

May we all pass inshaAllah

Glad to know you make it & done well sis .

Now time for pray for the high pass for all of us nod
Rest well before study hard wink

grin

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact