Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Time to Start step 3  

• 0/5

Author2 Posts

Hello everyone!
Time to take step 3 and I have to start studying... It is hard to open up those books again but I hope it will be fine.
I am in residency now and need to clear step 3 by july of this year. I am planning to take it in june. Residency takes a lot of time and I have to find some time to study on the weekends or when I get home. I hope 3 month will be enough of time to do that.
I just want to post here my progress here, so I can keep up with my goals and see that I am not the only one who spends most of the time with books smiling face
So, I started yesterday 3/10/12. Went over ID and immunology, today I am planning to go through Cardio. I am using MTB for now to refresh it in my head. I used it for step 2 and it helped a lot. then I will review some notes from another prep course and then CCS cases.
CCS cases software is different now and I am waiting for Kaplan or UW to update their software so I can practice. Anyone knows how long it will take them to do so?
If u feel like writing here anything- go ahead, any thoughts, critics or whatever LOL Lets be a cyberspace friends smiling face
OK time for cardio.

Half way through cardio.
oh, it takes longer than I thought.... I still have a few hours to go before i can close my books for today....
and do some questions...
good luck to me smiling face

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Do UW a 2nd time or start K-Qbank?
whats the right time to start UW?
At what time do we start applying?
show Related resources

USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank