Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

phone interview questions?  

• 0/5

Author3 Posts

Hey, I got a opportunity of phone interview for the entry of 2-year Medical Microbiology Fellowship program (for PhD) next week. I am curious what kind of questions they will ask? Thanks?

This topic helps me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.

Let me introduce you some useful materials: interviewquestionsandanswer...ineer-interview-questions/

Thanks for the advice. I thought I would add another tip

1. Tell me about yourself. Interviewers often lead with this question, and no, it isn’t an ice breaker to try to make you feel more comfortable. Keep personal information out of your answer and start selling yourself for the job. Start with your education, hit a few highlights from your experience, and always keep in mind the job description.

2. Why did you apply for this job? The interviewer wants to gauge your level of interest. Here’s a good way to answer the question: “This job is a great fit for me. My skills and background in XYZ mean that I’d be successful in this role, which would benefit us both.” Talk about how you meet their qualifications and exceed them in some way. (By the way: Make sure you listen carefully to the name of the company when you receive a call, especially if you’ve applied for several jobs. You don’t want to accidentally refer to the wrong company or job position.)

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

phone interview questions?
phone interview
Phone interview
show Related resources

Review Questions for Human Physiology
Family Medicine (National Medical Series Questions and Answers for Independent Study)
Review of Medical Physiology: Questions With Answers

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact