Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

D Day June 30th  

• 0/5

Author51 Posts

32 days to go.... the stress is building...

Hi astro! Are you planning to take NBMEs in a near future? If yes , if you don't mind let's discuss answers together.

On Jun 08, 2012 - 5:07 AM, astro2011 responded:
Hi
Sure... will let u know when i do it...as of now desperately trying to finish fa ASAP...wht is ur status?

Hey Astro....good luck with ur final days of prep....U can do it....I will do it........................GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS smiling face

lolsticking out tonguesticking out tongue....sorry that was U CAN DO IT ..lol!!nodnodnodnod

hey astro ,how many times do u read kaplan and FA?
can u remember all of it???
how are youwith the qbank?
just too many questions.gringringrin

I am readying 1st aid and finished q baNK TODAY

hi guys thanks for the wishes shells 2012... i am ashamed to say i postponed the exam sad took a mock nbme and dint do gr8 so took the easy way out and postponed it ....

dont feel too gr8 now..

good luck to u guys

I came here to wish you luck ... I know I did postpone my test too. I know the feeling ... Don't worry, study hard. Our turn will come soon.
still, good luck in your test. smiling face

Do not be ashamed. This happens. I have signed up twice for step 1 and postponed it each time and then ended up not taking it. I did the same with step 2 once. It happens. I believe it is better to take it when you are ready. This is my third time registering for Step 1. I am committed to taking it this time. Let's see what happens. Good Luck when you do take your exam

thank you bayad and DrOrBust for the kind words.... hopefully i will get it done soon

smiling face astro my friend, it is always better to be prepared and confident before walking into the exam than to feel only 50% ready ... so postpone if you must, the idea is to get a awesome score, not to only finish the exam. dont stress the postponing... smiling face just think of it as a way to better your scores.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Anybody who took Step 1 on June 30th ???
Step 2 on 30th June.
test on june 30th??
show Related resources

Kaplan 1-Day Step 2 CS Simulated Exam
Kaplan Step 2 CS 5-Day Live

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact