Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Just took but need advice asap  

• 0/5

Author9 Posts

Hi I just took my step 2 ck... my comp messed up and in one block fixing the mess up made me blindly answer about 5 questions. However in the other blocks i had to blindly answer 3-4 questions. I can most likely call and have them cancel my test but i was wondering if a lot of people end up blindly answering the last 3 or 4 and if they do how their scores were. I dont really need to know anyones exact score but more if you could tell me if missing that many can you still get a good score?

Congratulations!!

I haven't done this yet, but I can just say that, it will be all good, right now you should relax and celebrate!

All the best!
nod

hi guys
i took my ck 5 days back it is a lot harder than step one .i did well on step 1 257/87 .this time most of the questions are vague and i think i even screwed some of the easy questions and i am short of time to recheck my marked question i feel really bad pls i need advice and a prayer

bless the lord it is 254 !!! TO all my friends out there i just received my ck score yesterday it is 254 !!! i was so much worried and felt i didn't perform well but the GOOD LORD once again proofed that he is on my side ! lets keep on the faith , the hard work ,and above all the prayer . i tell you my friends THE LORD HAS NO RECORD OF FAILURE!!!! thank you all for your support and advice .had it not for this blog i would have diagnosis myself with bipolar disorder and you know our mood depends on the uw/kaplan question scores ....anyways now it is over .see you all in cs mania!!!!!

bless the lord it is 254 !!! TO all my friends out there i just received my ck score yesterday it is 254 !!! i was so much worried and felt i didn't perform well but the GOOD LORD once again the proofed that he is on my side ! lets keep on the faith , the hard work ,and above all the prayer . i tell you my friends THE LORD HAS NO RECORD OF FAILURE!!!! thank you all for your support and advice had it not been for this blog i would have ended taking lithium. clearly , the i fulfill the bipolar criteria .anyways now it is over see you all in cs mania!!!

bless the lord it is 254 !!! TO all my friends out there i just received my ck score yesterday it is 254 !!! i was so much worried and felt i didn't perform well but the GOOD LORD once again proofed that he is on my side ! lets keep on the faith , the hard work ,and above all the prayer . i tell you my friends THE LORD HAS NO RECORD OF FAILURE!!!! thank you all for your support and advice had it not been for this blog i would have ended taking lithium. clearly , the i fulfill bipolar criteria .anyways now it is over see you all in cs mania!!!

@naki2000
congrats pls can you tell what you used in your prep?

i used kaplan notes and videos , crush step 2 ck, and clearly usmle world q bank for 3 months ( i did it twice esp my mistakes) and lots of prayer !!!
i studied for a total of 5 months 2 months the notes and 3 month the q bank i heard connerad fishers internal medicine videos twice that is it

Congratulations, I told you so grin

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

funny but just wondering
JUST APPIED, BUT WITH COMPLETE APPLICATI
Winter is over but SALE just begi
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact