|Prep for USMLE|
|         Forum      |     Resources||New Posts   |   Register   |   Login||»  |
I am planning to apply for pathology residency next year. I really need to have your advice on my chances to get a spot
- I am an IMG
- Graduated 6 years ago
- i am and will be on visa in the US ( no green card)
- step 1: 220
- stp 2: 226
- cs: passed
- 2.5 years experience of doing research in the US with 1.5 year of it be devoted to pathology.
- I can get recommendation letters from 1 pathologist in the US, and also 2 associate professors in the department of Pathology.
What I am worried about is that:
- i have never done any post graduate degree in this field . Also I haven't done pathology residency in my home country.
- I have about 10 or more publications but just 2 of them can be related to pathology ( i am working more in cytogenetics and molecular pathology field).
I really don't know what is my chance to get a spot. i am pretty much open to apply to any program and go anywhere in the US.
I really appreciate any help from you .
Whether you are looking at clinical pathology or anatomic pathology you first have to get yourself accepted onto the right pathology residency that will help to further your career. Getting accepted however is very difficult; competition is very high and the standards set are higher still. This means that if you want to have any chance at all of getting accepted or even being called in for an interview you have to ensure that your pathology residency personal statement is written to perfection.
First of all you need to get yourself accepted onto the right pathology residency that will help to further your career. Residency personal statement provides you effective pathology personal statement that show who you are and why you are so suitable for their pathology residency program. For more information visit at http://www.residencypersonalstatement.biz/
| Similar forum topics|
please Guide 2013 residency app
pathology residency 1
| Related resources|
Rapid Review Pathology
Free Selection criteria of Residency Programs
Robbins Basic Pathology
Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact