Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Juggling mom's - we will we can!  

• 80/5

Author409 Posts

nodnodnod

Kids...tuned to their school, weekly test, karate..soccer...schedule..nod

I survived the transition...now..morning hours are mine....only mine, dusted..picked my FA ..

started with Immuno...wanna review atleast once, before I jump on questions...not sure how much I remember..but trust my instincts..will see....coolcoolcool

I am here...I am here...cold winter days ahead..I am gonno dig this out...262..my dream..here I am...here I am..raised eyebrow

All the very best...to all..and all..

Hoping this schedule goes...goes with me..all the way...I gain my confidence...rolling eyes

hellomj welcome back, i was home for the summer too but came back in july,since the lots of guests at home....

also shwe how r u? howz studies?
i dont even know where my journal is

anyways study well shwe and Mj

i am tryin hard to get back too

smiling face

P........ no ......... no idea where MJ is, am on my own re study ........ u like we can team up , pl send me e mail or pm me wink

Wish all of us have good studying ahead, together or not sticking out tongue

GL to menod, usnod, all nod

Shwe...dear...smiling face

I am here...but, any schedules I may think of no more works for me..everyday is a new day new challenges, and weekly test, assignments..of my son..keeps me occupied evening time....until he sleeps..by 10pm..I am done.

early morning, by 7am...i am all out running around...until everybody leaves...after that my little one 3yrs...is no more quite..occupies good time learning, talking..in between my calls, cooking, probably good days i get time to complete some pages..of FA...with a blink of an eye..its 3pm..again gets busy as usual...assignments, karate, projects...smiling face

doing biochem....now, mentally planning...planning and planning....but I know nothing works until..i keep my little one in day care..preschool....

we can talk...pm me..wink

Sooooo....I am still in the game.....not easy to let it go..isn't it...grin

Pea........I am here, I am here....shall open my skype..and will let you know..

update here...anything..is fine...sticking out tonguegrin

Ok so this is my 3rd attempt to get back with my studies, my elder daughter is 2 and the little one 9 months both have started going to the day care, even though I have a few hours in the morning don't seem to be able to concentrate enough.... Has this happened with anyone else I just feel frustrated and way toooo overwhelmed about the whole exam thing at times I feel this is my going to happen for me

blink....life with kids is a blink of on eye...agreee....smiling face

I was thinking...may be this time ..may b ethis time...well life goes on...do not count the attempts of trying your study plans...kepping planning..kkeeping hsort goals..with clear end in mind...say now Jan-feb-March..as I have entered..

I picked the revision..again with FA...to go deep with UW...subject wise..gonno get it soon...

Have written all my assignments..in a kitchen island...biiig colorful..to do list, so I do not miss any...including all appointments, kids, hubbies...alll all...in one..

with so many blocks of my biig sheet...my usmle part is one...having steeling some minutes ..20 mins slotts, day time..

no more travel plans..following years...so , I have planned..all teh way to thanksgiving...with moms and friends...and family..to give my time, to call..or messaging..my own time..once a week..big saving..!!!

as I study with my son...I sit with my own two pages plan...discipline..7:30pm lights off, electronics off...study time/story time till 8:30pm..all lights off!!!

My challenge to discipline..everybody at home..us what buys me time...so , working on that...

i am sure you might hav ethinking something something as well...just write it down...here...

homework time.....see you all, with Molecular biology..2 pageswink

good luck MG!
i admire ur persistence keep at it!

Hey will be busy with fm next month to early yr .

Hope u r studying while becoming pro in karate sticking out tongue

GL to me nod, usnod , all nod

winter season karate slow down...sticking out tonguesticking out tongue

Rather geared up..fighting flu..one after another...finally immune system at home gets stronger and says...I am out..gringrin

Glad to be back...2015, I am here...

and I will finish this..God willing...and I am back to books..nodnod

Biostatics....cool

shwe..will do it..no matter what...nodnodnod

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact