Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Juggling mom's - we will we can!  

• 80/5

Author409 Posts

Nope I haven't...do anybody used or using it????

gringringringringringrin.....!!!

smiling face

Good to see u with big grin

I have lots on my side but today is better than yst ... long winter whole city get stomach flu sticking out tongue spare me pl grin.

Stay warm this wk cold waves hit confused

March spring on the way ............ wish u all & fm healthy winter .

We survive though winter sick roles taking turns in fm sticking out tongue

MJgrin ... guess whatgrin.

I am backgrin. ...how are you and the kidssmiling face studying going well?smiling face

Sorry i went MIA

UB..grin..Guess what...grin

I am back...grin gringrin

system wise..CVS ..in the plate..smiling face

shwe, UB, MA..peanut..and so many many...all the best!!!

Thats..ok..I just swallowed everything..biiiig time..grin

now..again..on the track..!!cool

Good to hear that u r back on track, since so so silent & no show any where else .

You go girl nod

Hope to see u on / off line some times... lets meet on skype soon to catch up each other with updating the study nod

hey everyone, Im an old IMG (2003) coming back to my books after a long time ...... I have 3 kids and alot on my plate but I'm excited to start again.
I hope to get some motivation from u all mommies.

shweeeeeeee....grincool

aisha2....even i am equally excited...gringringrincool

lets..walk...nodnod

UB, MA..and others...gonno see your journal soon..until then..you all keep rocking..nodnod

Hello mommthejuggler! smiling face

Thank you for dropping by! smiling face you guys are so motivating because I can understand how hard it is to juggle so many things at 1 time. wink

Keep going, momm! smiling face

We can do this!

Hey we have good run though not everyday .. but we did have off day do study/ learning some still on ... so ... so far so good & we are back on track nod side by side & together .

Do not forget the Q when not studying , any # of Q u do u win / learn nod

Lets keep moving forward nod No stopping or turning back sticking out tongue

smiling face to all hard working ones...just stopping by to say...keep going..nodnodnod

i was busy clearing my way..loads and loads...road blocked..well squeezing couple hrs and questions..and finished cvs..system a week ago..smiling face

when other things in life pops up biiig...journal world..took a very small space in my world...rolling eyes

welll...life it is no complains whatsoever...still some strands around my feet ..have to clear up..may be then will show up regularly...nodnod

wishing all the best...i am with my questions..getting back to review what i have forgotten completely...sadraised eyebrowgrin

hoping i will get back here soon...nodnodnod

Dear Journal..smiling face

Do not lose hope...I am cooking..with low heat..if not professional baking..gringringrin

Doctor in me..has made me very strong minded..but I am batteling other parts of life very well guys...yesss..gringrin

will do..let me wrap up the questions..and move on much awaited UW..but dangerous zone ahead..with kids vacation...raised eyebrow

some body..said..you make it..or break it..grin thankyou sweet heart..nodnodnod

i kept aside some time exclusively to type here...can you believe this..raised eyebrow

well..people..may laugh..but the reality it is..shocked

soooooo....here I go...wishing all good moments of study for my dear ones..here..whether I study or not..once in a while when I open the journal when I see people I know studying..makes me smile..nodnodnodnodnod

smiling facesmiling facegringrinwinkwinknodnodnodsticking out tonguegringrinnodnod

Hey MJ ... better drop a line or a smile now & then ie at least 1 to 3 per wk even on vacation ... u can talk about teh good food, smell of food & flowers etc too .

Better reviewnod FA or kaplan Q or kap LN etc b4 jump too soon onto UW which u might want to be serious.

Anyway don't be away too long , be here to keep on track & check on self sticking out tongue in term of studying even on vacation, shell wenod
I did have so many unexpected mini vacations with old friends in town I ran into so now refresh, recharge doing Q w/ learningnod

Am running after you , micro done , immu big block done so u better run/ hurry :

Have a good trip & keep in touch here & there nod

GL to menod, us nod, all nod

Hey, 'L♥√ع' this grp. I'm also a mom of 2 living in Nigeria. Been preping for step 1 for almost 1 year now. Its not been easy. Registered for the exam for march but cldnt go ahead with it cos I wasn't prepared. Currently doing a residency programme in family medicine in my country. Gosh have lots of distractions, but by God s grace I know I can overcome. Wld 'L♥√ع' to study with u guys if u don't mind. How do I start. Yet to register for a new exam. Hoping to do CS soon and get it out of the way, since it ll take less studing time. wink

Hey, 'L♥√ع' this grp. I'm also a mom of 2 living in Nigeria. Been preping for step 1 for almost 1 year now. Its not been easy. Registered for the exam for march but cldnt go ahead with it cos I wasn't prepared. Currently doing a residency programme in family medicine in my country. Gosh have lots of distractions, but by God s grace I know I can overcome. Wld 'L♥√ع' to study with u guys if u don't mind. How do I start. Yet to register for a new exam. Hoping to do CS soon and get it out of the way, since it ll take less studing time. wink

mom the juggler...i really enjoy reading your posts....i knw how strong uve become with ur positive attitude towards the situation u have...and ur making the best of it.Hang in there n push forward ...we need strong and stable minded doctors like u around ...so lets do this!nod
and definately u are an inspiration to all the mothers around the world weareforreal now thats cool!!cool

MJ ... are you on long vacation alreday or busy shopping for the trip ??

Better be with FA now & then few pages a day, in few days or a wk or ... enjoy sometime the lectures sticking out tongue

Have a good one & have ur FA with you nod

All the best nod

GL to menod, usnod, all nod

ps keep in touch , u know where u can catch me several placesgrin

smiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling face

How are you all....Hope everybody almost done...or at the finishing line..or done with the exams...grinsticking out tonguegrin

I am back...after a very good break...back home was all vibrant with loads of love bonding people..the unbelievable mouth watering food...weddings....laugh giggle sleepless nights...rolling over the beach..life is all about joy fun...but nothing...guys..grinsticking out tonguegrin

Seeing very old ...people..wondering looking at us....hugging grown up kids..seeing all of them learning where they have reached in their life span...achievements..success..failures..well well...it was all nice..I thank GOD for such a wonderful vacation we had...the money spent was all worth...at the end of the day ...calculating the expense after we came back....gringringrinsmiling face

So, still unpacking....remembering all tearfull hugs and..bye byes...munching all moms packed goodies...now...calculating..in mind..my schedule my plan my goals...for the year...hopefully..nothing biig shows up..I am done with roller coster ride...winksmiling face

Just drop by to say...I am here...I am gonno pick my schedule..soon..FA..what is it..gringrin

I know...the first person...gonno say Hi...gonno be shwe...how are you dear...nodnodnod

You bet though u r back long ago , may be notsticking out tongue

My mind said go check journal b4 bed 2 am almost here.
Has busy days, pl come to skype Sunday afternoon lots to talk about from u, from me wink I will send msg to u when back home .

Welcome back .
Better do 2014 on sid e, so many new in FA .

If I knew u r back I would have took this wk end short trip to ur area that other friends gathering , np , next timegrin

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact