Did you find this information useful?
- Yes

zsabe, abdo1000, Dr_Osler, drsaima
4 100%
- No

0 0%
4 votes

Author2 Posts

This is the system i used in my own exam , hope it helps you ya jama3a smiling face

remember intro "hello, XYZ , my name is Dr blablabla , i am the physician in the office (u can say president of USA if u want! , whatever! lol) i want to ask u a few questions and possibly examine u , are u ok with that? are you comfortable in this room?? ok sir so how can i help u today (smile)

then he/she says i have "WATERMELON" :P (chief complaint)! ...... and say "oh am very sorry about the WATERMELON u r experiencing sir, i will definately try to do my best to help you with that as much as i can as soon as possible (Show sympathy! no touching though!)"

during taking history u have to stop for a couple of times to make it sound logical and not sound like a robot!

First time: after finishing PMH before family tell patient " So mr. XYZ am going to ask you a few questions about your personal history, is that ok with you? and please be sure that EVERYTHING WE DISCUSS IS GONNA BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL, OK?"

Second time: right before Sexual History, "i have to ask you a few qs about ur sexual history, and again i would like to confirm to you that everything we discuss will remain strictly confidential"

Before finishing: Ok so mr. XYZ based on the Hx you have given me it seems you are experiencing blablabla (short summary).....Then: Ok so mr flan i have to do you a quick physical examination , do u mind?.....he/shell say NO ..... so u say "if ull excuse me ill wash my hands now " he/she will say OK! :P , and during washing hands i used to LOOK AT PATIENT ( TO KEEP EYE CONTACT) and ask them "SO WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?", followed by (during drying my hands) " SO IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS THAT WE HAVENT COVERED SO FAR?"

one last thing! The OUTRO!

After Closure + Counselling : "Do you have any other questions or concerns? Ok mr WXYZ , thank you very much! it was pleasure meeting you and i look forward to seeing you again ! (Smile!)

zsabe wrote:
remember intro "hello, XYZ , my name is Dr blablabla , i am the physician in the office (u can say president of USA if u want! , whatever! lol) i want to ask u a few questions and possibly examine u , are u ok with that? are you comfortable in this room?? ok sir so how can i help u today (smile)

Intro and everything else is good but just offer room comfort for headache cases. It might seem irrelevant in other cases even if you're trying to be a good salesman. Besides that, everything else is good for this test and for life too. 

Remember George Carlin's Advertising

"Quality, value, style, service, selection, convenience
Economy, savings, performance, experience, hospitality
Low rates, friendly service, name brands, easy terms
Affordable prices, money-back guarantee.

Free installation, free admission, free appraisal, free alterations,
Free delivery, free estimates, free home trial, and free parking.

No cash? No problem! No kidding! No fuss, no muss,
No risk, no obligation, no red tape, no down payment,
No entry fee, no hidden charges, no purchase necessary,
No one will call on you, no payments or interest till September.

Limited time only, though, so act now, order today, send no money,
Offer good while supplies last, two to a customer, each item sold separately,
Batteries not included, mileage may vary, all sales are final,
Allow six weeks for delivery, some items not available,
Some assembly required, some restrictions may apply.

So come on in for a free demonstration and a free consultation
with our friendly, professional staff. Our experienced and
knowledgeable sales representatives will help you make a
selection that's just right for you and just right for your budget.

And say, don't forget to pick up your free gift: a classic deluxe
custom designer luxury prestige high-quality premium select
gourmet pocket pencil sharpener. Yours for the asking,
no purchase necessary. It's our way of saying thank you.

And if you act now, we'll include an extra added free complimentary
bonus gift at no cost to you: a classic deluxe custom designer
luxury prestige high-quality premium select gourmet combination
key ring, magnifying glass, and garden hose, in a genuine
imitation leather-style carrying case with authentic vinyl trim.
Yours for the asking, no purchase necessary. It's our way of
saying thank you."

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

The "Supporting" sentences
supporting documents
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact