|Prep for USMLE|
|         Forum      |     Resources||New Posts   |   Register   |   Login||»  |
Hi forum memebers,
i will appreciate guidance on interview q's.
type in "interview questions for residency"..you should get some hits..
Google--it is your friend
also.. this should be useful... i love prep4!
Thanks for posting. I want share some interview questions:
Here are some questions you’re most likely to be asked in a job interview:
1. Tell me about yourself. (No idea how to answer this?
2. What interests you about this opening? (Or why do you want to work for us?)
3. What do you know about our company so far?
4. Why did you leave your last job? (Or why are you thinking about leaving your current job?)
5. Tell me about your experience at ___. (Fill in past job.)
6. What experience do you have doing ____? (Fill in each of the major responsibilities of the job.)
| Similar forum topics|
interview questions help!!!!
Interview questions - need help
| Related resources|
Review Questions for Human Physiology
Family Medicine (National Medical Series Questions and Answers for Independent Study)
Review of Medical Physiology: Questions With Answers
Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact