Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

certification of identity SSN?  

• 0/5

Author3 Posts

I'm trying to apply for step 3 now and I found the certification of identity form from the following link: http://www.fsmb.org/pdf/USMLEStep3_C...f_identity.pdf
It asks me to provide S.S./N. I. number, but as a foreign citizen on B1 visa, I don't have these numbers, what should I fill in?
In addition, it asks me to fill the "state licensing authority for which step 3 is being taken", should I just fill in the name of the state to which I'm going to send my application.
Thank you in advance!

madformed wrote:
I'm trying to apply for step 3 now and I found the certification of identity form from the following link: http://www.fsmb.org/pdf/USMLEStep3_C...f_identity.pdf
It asks me to provide S.S./N. I. number, but as a foreign citizen on B1 visa, I don't have these numbers, what should I fill in?
In addition, it asks me to fill the "state licensing authority for which step 3 is being taken", should I just fill in the name of the state to which I'm going to send my application.
Thank you in advance!

I don't know where did you apply, but I think all the online application formats are the same so...

Try this:
1. Let it blank and just fill your NId (NAtional identification number) probably in an ID expedited by your country if the options allow you to do this

2. Put N/A or fill it with zeros 0000000000

FOr your 2nd Qs, put the state where you're applying (if you suit the requirements for that state) doesn't matter if you're gonna take stept3 in other state latter.

any other feedback

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

CERTIFICATION OF IDENTITY- HELP!
Step 3,certification of identity again?
Certification of Identity Notarization
show Related resources

USMLE Step 3 Board Certification Review: Pediatrics and Medical Ethics

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact