Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

 Cliinical research,please help  

Post Reply  
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Author2 Posts

Anyone here know how to get a clinical research in US?Do we need USMLE or GRE or any previous research experiences to be qualified for application?
How can most of us who have never been in the State have LOR for the research place?
A research in US or a fully-trained surgery outside US, which is more favourable for the Match?
Anyone out there is on the same boat,....please give some input....thank you so so so much


You dont need any usmle or GRE certifiacte to be eligible to participate in research. It depends that which state of US yo are gonna apply. You just need to look at Clinical research center in your area. Send your resume or go there and talk with them personally. You need to tell them that you are intrested in doing research and you like to do it vouluntearly.
There are a lot of clinical research center like hospitals and even private practice offices that like to hire MD people as voluntear.
I hope it has helped.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

j1 research and research waiver - pls help
Clinical research VS. Lab research
j1 research and research waiver
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact