Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

what happened to members rank  

• 0/5

Author9 Posts

OMG I can`t even post?the above post did not show up they said i`m using an old version of something... ,, anyway i was asking why did u lower my rank all of a sudden from guru to junior ,thank you

You're still using the old FCKEditor code in your template! This needs to be updated to WSN 6.0's CKEditor template code.

i get this message when i try to erdit a post ,how can i update this thing,, thank u again

it is edit not erdit and i can`t correct that,, what happened here?????

No idea hyvee...I was also asking what happened to member rank and why are we juniors?

hyvee wrote:
You're still using the old FCKEditor code in your template! This needs to be updated to WSN 6.0's CKEditor template code.
i get this message when i try to erdit a post ,how can i update this thing,, thank u again

Thanks for reporting, I am upgrading to a new version and there are lots of pages customized that need attention.

Regards!

doctor4usmle wrote:
No idea hyvee...I was also asking what happened to member rank and why are we juniors?

I think the ranks are broken now, will try to figure out.

thanks p4usmle, your efforts here are priceless,,,may I ask you are you the lady or the gentleman in the avatar ? you have a beautiful family ,,, God bless you

The lady is my wife and we have 3 kiddos.

Regards!

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

has this happened to anyone else
has this happened to anyone else
What happened
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact