Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

i can do it with hard work  

• 0/5

Author15 Posts

started my journey towards step 1 been studying off and on but now getting started seriously , starting with physiology with endocrine
good luck to all of you out there

GL doc but isn't it abit hard to start with endocrinology?

i can encourage you to read
be persistent. it may be hard work but we can both do itgrinsmiling facesmiling face

thanks for the support ,doctors I know endocrine is hard to start with but it is most tested , so thats how i started, will try to include embryology, pharmacology and pathology of endocrine to keep the flow and not get bored . will post at the end of the day how much i achieved . will continue to study , and you all do the same thanks again for support

I did one reading of physio endocrinology ,moving on to patho endocrine and then pharm ebdocrine , will try to finish all the above before to night .
start with renal physio in am
and some biochemitry
keep reading good luck to all

Hello my friend !!

Nice to see ur moving forward on ur step1 preparation. Forum is good for support so ur welcome anytime at my journal if I might help u with something.

One thing that use to work with me is having a long time and short time plan. like a gross plan for ur entire preparation plan like by months or so, and then small kinda weekly or even daily plan.

Lets study hard !!

99 !!

Thank You doc for your support I will post my plan in detail soon , goals the same to do well on exam , good luck , lets keep studying

smiling face
GOOD MORNING EVERY ONE
GOAL FOR TODAY
REVISE ENDOCRIEN PHYSIO, PATH AND PHARM
START RENAL PHYSIO , PATH, PAHRM
START BIOCHEMISTRY MOLECULAR BIOLOGY 1, 2 CHAPTERS
READING KAPLAN , REVISING FA , DOING QW FROM UW
GOAL TO GIVE EXAM IN DECEMBER
ACHIEVING 99
LETS CONTINUE STUDYING , AVERAGING 5-6 HRS WEEK DAYS AND 10 HRS ON WEEK ENDS

RENAL EMBRYOLOGY
collecting duct , minor calyx , major calyx , renal pelvis and ureter develop from Uretric bud
glomerulus , bowman's capsule , PCT, Loop of henle, DCT , collecting tubule develop from Metanephric mesoderm

STARTED renal PHYSIO AND AM FEELING SLEEPY , NOT GOOD NEED TO MOVE ON PACE IS SLOW TODAY MIND IS EVERY WJERE BUT IN RENAL PHYSIO TRY TO LISTEN TO VIDEO BUT UNABLE TO CONCENTRATE, MAY BE NEED SOME HOT TEA OR COFFEE , ITS CALLED BREAK TIME . HOPE FULLY CAFFEINE WILL KICK IN AND WILL START BACK ON TRACK .
happy studying

Happy studying and ALL THE BEST!! smiling face

Take some time off, do what you enjoy doing/ nap and come back! smiling face Don't push yourself so hard! smiling face

p/s: when are you planning to sit for Step 1?

couldn't do much today , had to take my son for basket ball game , it was very relaxing , enjoyed every minute being there for him , now back to reality , hope to finish Renal physio and path and pharm end of the day and some in am .
Thanks for your support busy bee , am planning on taking exam in December , lot of work to do
Will continue studying

good morning every one another fresh day hope study better today
continue studying

hope ur doing great on ur studies !!

Focus on ur plan and do ur best !!

99 !!

I hope u r doing great , renal system is agood topic to motivate yourself with.........GL and enjoy your daygrin

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

And yo think you do hard work!
HARD WORK WILL PAY OFF LETS DO IT
Hard Work=Success!!
show Related resources

how to do all things from usmle to match

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact