Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

What material to study for step 3  

• 100/5

Author128 Posts

Hi...I have my exam next month...can someone plzzz send me the Jason family medicine book....thanks! My email is m_a_r_z@hotmail.com

the link to the book doesnt work..can someone plz send me the book...highly appreciate it!

the link is PERFECTLY working.

It is...was having a little trouble opening it on my iPad...but got it now ...thanks smiling face

Hi Canadian,

Please also send me a copy of the FM book to: wafa.elhassan@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot. I wish you gooood luck .

hello candian ,
could you please forward to me the Family practice book of Jason wilbur my email address aiakoby@yahoo.com
Thank you in advance

Thank so much Candian for all this valuable information ,I really appreciated
but could you please ,Buddy send me a copy of Family Practice book
My email :aiakoby@yahoo.com
Thank you for everything

Hi canadian ,
I have question for u please
i took step2 Ck 1 year ago and i still have the Kaplan lecture notes for CK , so do u think it will help me just for reviewing and reading and then which tests or books i need to take or read to be more efficient . thank you so much

Hi canadian ,
I have question for u please
i took step2 Ck 1 year ago and i still have the Kaplan lecture notes for CK , so do u think it will help me just for reviewing and reading and then which tests or books i need to take or read to be more efficient . thank you so much

Canadian , could u please send the family book to my email please .
doctorgoran@yahoo.com thanks

hey can someone please tell me if first aid is fine for step 3. 

Hello, I want to start studying for step 3, how long is the min amount of time for preparation. Can someone send me the Jason family medicine book

Hello is me again, sorry I forgot to post email address. Can some one please send the jason family medicine at itinaja@yahoo.com

i would really appreciate if someone send me the jason family practice book at: nikoo_f285@yahoo.com
smiling face

Edited by neek on Feb 13, 2012 - 1:42 PM

can anyone send me Jason FP pdf.
Thanks in advance.

Sorry, My email id is airmily22@gmail.com

would really appreciate if someone send me the jason family practice book at tannu3321@hotmail.com

can you send me the book too. the address is samin096@yahoo.ca

Hi, does anybody have Jason family practice book? Could you please send me that book?
my email add. is foryouready@gmail.com thanks a lot!!!

i just finished my step 3 exam.
i studied Jason family practice , almost 80% of it.
honestly it only helped me answering one question , 2nd impact head trauma in a child!!! it is really far more advanced than what u get in real exam.
reading it was interesting but if u want to do it to get high score in step3 , it is not useful.
most of the exam is about indications to do investigations, and the simple first line treatment, that is all. for example head CT indication, UTI follow up indication,,etc.

good luck for all

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

STEP-1 Study material
HELP:IS THIS STUDY MATERIAL ENOUGH FOR STEP 2
Step 2 study material
show Related resources

USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact