Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Prelimns/Transitional-IVS& Rej  

• 0/5

Author33 Posts

Call from Sinai grace DMC, MI smiling face

Congrats Dowjunk. Is this for Transitional yr?
Have you got interview call from wayne state for neurology also?
Does they take both interviews on same day?

thanks neurobion. Yeah its transitional...nothing from WSU yet. so i cant say nething abt ur last Q.

Goodluck to you too!

IV Metrowest medical centre/ harvard medical school

wow neuroma sticking out tongue congrats!

I got a prelim call from suny upstate. SUNY upstate neuro is now in my top ratings sticking out tongue

rejection from miami sad

Hi guys! I am new in the forum. I have a question. Are you applying for IM categorical as well? I realized that some of you have mentioned that got an IV in programs that only give you the option of categorical in Eras. If not, how do you do? Do you apply to a categorical as a preliminary? I don't really understand sad
Thank you!

I guess this thread is for IM preliminary/transitional. May be you can check the transitional programs (marked seperately) on ERAS and you will have your answer smiling face

tufts transitional IV

Thanks dowjunk!!!

congrats.

I got a rejection from arizona's prelim......so will wait for the advanced neuro to follow the suit sticking out tongue

Henry Ford prelim rejection.........this is getting serious sticking out tongue

I'm applying for IM categorical, OBGYN categorical, and TY. I know that if I get a TY residency I'll have to repeat PGY-1 in IM or OBGYN, but it is better than sitting for a year if I don't match in IM or OBGYN.

I have one interview, Harbor-UCLA. Seems a little weird, they say attending the interview is optional, and that you can get matched without attending the interview.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

How many IV / rej you have!
rej
IV After Rej
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact