Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Hardwork+Prayers=Success in CS  
Get Adobe Flash player

• 100/5

Author36 Posts

Good morning to you , mate. Welcome to this journal.

I start this journal for the purpose to keep on track with step 2 CS prep. Please, feel free to write here about your prep, guys.

Let s start this journey. And may the almighty God Bless us with success at the end of this exam preparation.

goodluck with your prep.

Thank you spiderman!!

Updating

I start with UW cases but actually i don t understand how i m supposed to practice the case. May some kind soul tell me how this thing works. Thanks in advance

i did pm u ..have a look

One month after my first post in this journal, i m back on track. Visa issue is already resolved. My next step is to prepare hard keeping in mind the advice from great people of this forum. According to them, the key to success is to PRACTICE, PRACTICE and PRACTICEEEEEEE.

So what am i waiting for???? Let me start the day by doing the first case in UW.

Wow!! CS isn t so easy. I went thru the 1st case, the tips, the other info and actually i realized that i need to work hard.

hey all the best

Thanks doc for stopping by. I wish you the same. keep the hard work!!!
Updating

Today, i did the second case. I read the physical examination part in UW. I find out a very good tip; a question that any of examinee taker should never forget :

DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION /CONCERNS THAT YOU D LIKE TO ASK????

Good Luck

1 simple tips for you.Your 2nd Question should always be''tell me more about your problem".................do so in all case.

And first is ''how can I help you?''

jean robert wrote:
Thanks doc for stopping by. I wish you the same. keep the hard work!!!
Updating

Today, i did the second case. I read the physical examination part in UW. I find out a very good tip; a question that any of examinee taker should never forget :

DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION /CONCERNS THAT YOU D LIKE TO ASK????

Thanks dr puma for the tips. I already visit your website.It s great . You re doing a good job. But i can t afford it for now.this is bad because i m getting hard time preparing this exam.

Don't worry I am sure you can do well ,just work hard in the right direction.GL

Guys, i failed my exam. i feel depressed. I don t know what should be my next step now.

Now, i m in miami, trying to improve my spoken english. I found a study partner. We went through all the simulated cases of FA. But she decided to give up due to the long distance from the library where you used to study. I already paid my exam but don t have a date yet. Paperwork things take a good amount of time.

Today saturday, april 2nd: i m seriously back on track. I ll start with D/D as it s said in csblogspot

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.”

4/3 : rest day.

4/4: I woke up early and i did 4 neuro cases. Now it s noon, i m working on my typing skills if ever i need it. do you know about some good typing program that can help me?

4/5: Good morning, dear journal.
Yesterday wasn t a great day but i want to do my best today. I m in the library, it s 10:30 a.m. I will start with D/D in FA. I ll be back in 2 hours.

I crammed only dizziness D/D. I m very very slow. Let s speed up.
Any way if you find dizziness in your exam, don t forget to put in your DD:
1.-Vestibular Neuronitis.
2.-Labyrinthitis.
3.-Benign positional Vertigo.
It sounds stupid but it can save me in exam day. my 2 centsAt least that s why the DD i see in all cases in FA.
Guys, i ll be back in 3 hours.

Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it.”

hi jean robert,
Best of luck with ur efforts..u r doing a good job..
I wanted to ask whether u have viewed any examination videos for the exam..if yes can u plz give me the link..

Thanx,
Take care.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Hard work+prayers=Success in usmle
Hard work + prayers= success in USMLE
HARDWORK WILL PAY
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact