Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

FA FOR PAEDS  
Get Adobe Flash player

• 0/5

Author5 Posts

i would like to know that FIRST AID FOR STEP 2 CK PAEDS SECTION ALONWITH UW IS ENOUGH TO PREPARE FOR THE REAL EXAM AFTER KAPLAN JUST TO SUPPLEMENT TOPICS FROM FA and also ob gyn sectn is it good to rely on these topics from FIRST AID............ur help will certaialy help lot of people

so no one knows abt it

no one can say for sure but i think first aid is enough. just take notes into f.a from peds and obgyn section to make it "complete" .. u really want to just have 1 review book and not be all over the place.

OK THANKX A LOT ..............well i thought to just read kaplan the whole way long no review book as i am making my own notes for diagnostic evaluation n work up from kaplan so dont need to hv any review book..........................uw notes n my own kaplan notes will suffice lets see.......................

hello
You know i keep studing from kaplan notes (all subject) and they are amazingly perfect with one exception. the pediatric book is really confusing and i dislike it alot. so for me i stropped reading that book from kaplan and now relying on First aid+added questions from Banks..i think that is enought !!

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Help regarding Paeds
paeds
can i try paeds......
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Privacy | TOS | Premium | Contact